|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY|
Thursday, September 6, 2012
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
posted on September 5
STARTING SOMETHING ...
- Replay of the highly dramatic announcement of Nick Fallonís parole. Dismayed Dan wonders how this could happen. Chad explodes about them letting the maniac go free. They did not listen to her at all! Mel sheepishly explains she actually did not ask them to deny his parole.
Chad and Dan stare in disbelief as she admits she supported the notion
of Nickís release.
- At the pub, Will pours sugar in his coffee. Gabi is sitting with him and feels badly for Mel. Will does as well, though he is hoping for Nick to get out. He mentions Gabiís stalker having an accomplice. Gabi frowns the trail went cold and excuses herself to get back to work. Enter Sami carrying lots of work to catch up on at Countess W. She pleasantly plops herself down at Willís table. Gabi promises she will take her order soon. Sami informs her that things will be back to normal with Countess W
now that things have settled down and she is back. Gabi glumly tells her that she quit. Sami is flabbergasted. Will watches. Sami assures her there will be more modeling work for her at the company. She and Chad were so great together. Gabi flashes back to Chad quitting modeling and getting her to do the same. She then updates Sami on Chad also quitting. Sami wonders why no one told her. Will quips she did not check in with the office. Sami begs Gabi to reconsider and assumes she is nervous due to what happened with the stalker. She has a security team in place and it will not happen again. Gabi agrees to think it over and gets her a menu. Sami asks Will what is the problem with her. Will notes Sami must really be worried about her bottom line. That, as well as Gabi. Will points out the stalker thing got to her. Sami wishes she could help. She now asks if he thanked Rafe for getting the charges against him dropped. He plans
to. Sami praises her son for being friends with Gabi, for maybe he can help her get through things. Will flashes back to making out with her and seriously doubts he can help ...
- Brady has summoned Kate to the mansion with news. He has been reinstated at Titan to make things right. He tells Kate she will now be running Mad World without Madison. However, he has something to do as his first order of business. Kate sighs he is going to fire her. He shakes his head and murmurs he is promoting her. She wonders why. He calls her irreplaceable. He is so grateful she shared with him that Madisonís
last words were she loved him. That has given him much peace.
- Nick pours himself a glass of water and flashes back to Mel telling the parole board she felt strongly as something recently happened to her. However, when she saw Nickís family woefully waiting, she realized
they did not have the chance to say anything so why does she have to
say something? She was no angel when she first came to Salem and used people. Nick quietly listens. Mel adds she heard that he changed and hopes it means her goofy and heroic friend was not lost forever. Nick deserves a second chance. Therefore, no, she does not feel he should be denied parole. Nick stares ahead as he remembers. Outside, Mel must explain herself to angry Chad and concerned Dan. She made her decision and wants it to be over. Nickís mom smiles it was the right one and goes to see her soon, whom she intends to take home with her. Maggie hugs Mel.
- Sonny stops T, who is carrying a basketball through the town square,
on his way to a game. Sonny offers his hand and wants to apologize for slugging him. T bounces his ball and glares at his hand. Sonny reminds him he started it. He would like to settle this between them. T scoffs at the idea. He calls him a freak and warns him not to ever lay a finger on him ever again!
- Kate learns she will remain Mad World CEO and will also have more involvement in Titan operations. She gratefully embraces Brady. Victor appears and realizes she has heard the good news. Kate is surprised he already knew. The Greek tycoon drawls he approved it. He now informs Brady that Nick Fallon just made parole. Brady takes off to see Melanie, his eyes filled with dread.
- Maggie asks Mel whether she is sure. Mel tells her what changed her mind - seeing her with Nickís mom. Then she realized what she had to do. Chad and Dan are ready to go. Maggie will wait for Jessica. She hugs Mel again and they emotionally exchange I love yous.The redhead thanks her. Dan places his arm around his daughter and the three walk out. Chad stays behind, claiming he is trying to find his ticket. Jessica emerges and greets Chad. His DiMera eyes darken. He threatens her to tell her son to stay away from Melanie cos if he goes anywhere near her, he will have to answer to HIM!
- Will uncomfortably tells Sami he would not want to give Gabi the wrong idea. Sami wonders whether something happened. Will sighs he does not want to fight with her, given papa Luca is still smarting from how he helped her leave town with EJ. Sami thinks he should consider it a favor that he got her out of his life. Will now apologizes for all the times he was disrespectful and nasty. She thinks she deserved it. Will explains seeing her in that life and death situation made him realize how much he needs her. Sami gets choked up and agrees it is nice they are talking. Matter of fact, it is more than nice!
- Mel apparently texted Gabi to drop by the coffee house, where she and Dan and Chad have gathered. Gabi is glad it all ended well and goes to leave. Chad stops her at the door and warns her to stop coming around Mel! Meanwhile, as they sit together, papa Dan is curious what changed his daughterís mind. She explains she used Nick once and was no angel. In addition, Maggie was devastated when he was sentenced. Dan now learns she let him go free because of Maggie. That was the real reason.
- Maggie sits across the table from Nick and smiles his mom is calling
his father and Marie with the good news. Nick understands she feels conflicted but thanks her. He suspects Mel testified on his behalf because she loves her. He squeezes the redheadís hand and lets her know how thankful he is. Maggie notes when he returns home with his mom, he
will have much to prove to the world as well as himself. She starts to cry when he asks if Mel will be okay. She will have support. All Nick needs
to do is focus on himself. He agrees and promises not to let her down.
- Back at Kiriakis mansion, Victor pours himself a drink. Kate wonders whether this is some kind of joke. He reminds her he once hired her to run his company, but made the mistake of falling in love with her. Now, however, he has Maggie so that is a non-issue. They will get along fine. Kate is amused. Victor now wonders how Stefano will react to them working together ...
Read Part 2 with Kate's declaration of War, Sonny's admission, Brady's bad feeling, and more!
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY
to read all the happenings in Salem on Thursday, September 6