|DAYS OF OUR LIVES Part 2
Thursday, September 6, 2012
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
STARTING SOMETHING - Part 2
- Kate reminds Victor that Stefano wants nothing to do with her. She sighs she cannot help but wonder if she will ever see him again.
- Gabi tries to get Chad to agree to let her return to modeling. He snaps no freaking way! Meanwhile, Mel is still babbling to Dan about trying her best. He hushes her and holds her in his arms on the couch. He is proud of her and tells her as much.
- At the town square, Sonny asks if he treats every gay person like this.
T admits only him, cos he turned Will. Sonny reminds him Will was
born gay. T insists he would have known if that were true. They were inseparable and used to rate chicks. He accuses Sonny of hitting on his pal the way he did with him, with those baseball tickets. Exasperated Sonny assures him he has no interest in him whatsoever. T talks Will.
He heard Sonny confessing his feelings for Will to another guy! Sonny does not deny it, but points out Will does not feel the same way. T wonders what is holding him back. They are both gay after all. Sonny wonders whether he actually hits on any girl who comes his way. T claims he is not like that. Neither is Sonny. He notes T must have been there too at some point in his life, when things just donít work out ...
- Kate runs into Will outside the pub and they hug. He asks if she has spoken to the now living Stefano. She has not. He is sorry. Kate now excitedly mentions setting him up with a cute intern at work. Unless he
is seeing someone ...Will flashes back to kissing Sonny and admits there was someone, but he moved on as Will had issues. Kate calls Will a
catch so the guy is a fool if he cannot see that. Will blushes.
- Gabi demands to know what Chadís problem with her modeling is. He claims this is his way of taking away what she loves, the way she did to him. For how long? He growls he is a DiMera so it will be forever! He will NEVER forgive her!
- Brady finds Maggie and is not pleased she let Mel make such a huge mistake. Maggie now heads for the Kiriakis mansion, where Victor awaits. He wonders where Nick will be staying. He will be leaving town with his mother. Maggie is relieved about it. However, Daniel and Chad and Brady are not thrilled. Victor notes he is fond of Melanie, as they all are. He compares her strength to that of her grandmother. Dan enters
and wants to apologize for earlier. The redhead understands and assures him Nick will stay on track. Dan cannot argue with Melís reason.Maggie cries it was for her. She hopes it was not a debt. Dan insists it was a tribute to a woman they love and admire. They hug like mother and
son. Victor smiles in approval.
- Mel cuddles with Chad in his bed and assures him things will be fine. She did for Nick what Maggie did for her - give a second chance. Chad
is just relieved he will be far away. Mel too. They kiss. Ring ring! Tis concerned Brady. If Nick comes near her ... Mel insists she has never
felt safer but promises to call him if she needs anything. He asks her to take care. Mel now gets back to Chad, who could not help but notice Bradyís concern. She gushes she is glad to have him and they start to
- Waitress Gabi approaches Sami and apologizes for having to step out. She has considered what she said and wishes she could keep modeling. Alas she cannot. Exit Gabi. Sami is very disappointed. She now talks to herself about finding another model being on her to do list. Kate walks in and leers she should get another CEO too! Sami sarcastically assumes
she means herself. Kate has decided now that Lucas is no longer in her evil clutches, she can run her into the ground. Sami hits back about her creepy lover being in the loony bin and snickers she is now out of a job. Kate hisses she was promoted by Victor and Brady. She is back at
Titan and she is taking her down. This is WAR! Sami grins, up for the challenge.
- T coldly informs Sonny he has a game to attend. Sonny adds one more thing. His friendship meant much to Will.Paranoid T snaps does he mean he is into him. No. But perhaps he should try and be more accepting of others and stop worrying what people think about him. Then he might understand Will is still the same guy he always was. T pauses for a moment and then takes his leave. Sonny sits down looks at his phone.
He ponders calling Will, who has just arrived and spies him. Before Sonny has noticed him, Will turns around and departs.
- Mel is lying in Chadís arms. He wants her to rest easy. She will as long as he is here. They kiss again.
- Dan excuses himself to get to his night shift. Victor walks him to the door. Maggie picks up a framed photograph of herself and Mel. Brady arrives and shares that he spoke to Mel on the phone. She claimed she was fine, but he is convinced she is disillusioned. This is very dangerous. He saw Madison rationalize what madman Ian did. Maggie insists he
does not know Nick. Brady growls he lost his fiancťe and is having bad memories brought to the surface. Arianna was murdered by a man out
on parole. He has no faith in the system. Prison does not change people. He is convinced this Nick guy could be more dangerous than ever!
- Nick is sitting alone, scribbling his signature in a hurry. He looks up
with a sigh and stares into space. Meanwhile Melanie and Chad are getting physical under the sheets, assuming they have seen the last of
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DAYS SUMMARY PART 2
to read the conclusion of Thursday, September 6 ...