|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY|
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
posted on September 4
THE PLAN ...
- Outside the parole hearing, Maggie wonders if Mel wanted to get far away from it all. Dan squints. They have no idea that Mel has just burst
in and announced herself to the board. She looks at Nick, states she is making a statement, and Nick in turn looks at the parole people. They assume she is present in order to testify regarding Nick’s fitness for parole. Mel gulps she is indeed. And she wants Nick to stay and listen to every single word she has to say! Outside, Hope assures Dan she is on
the side of justice. Dan is exasperated about the Nick supporters and wants them to have common sense. This guy stalked his daughter and killed a man. He simply wants his daughter to be safe. Nick’s mom steps forward and insists he is better and deserves a future. When Jessica walks away, Dan apologizes to Maggie, who explains Nick’s mom had her own issues during his childhood. Dan remains doubtful Nick is well enough to be anywhere near his daughter.
- Still at Sami’s apartment, Lucas sarcastically calls EJ her savior and
gets himself a cup of coffee. EJ chuckles he might come still back and
lick his wounds but Lucas insists he is done with her. And she will be done with EJ soon too. EJ suggests perhaps she just moves on from him. Lucas thinks he should ask Rafe. Lucas drawls he has seen guys come and go and come again but he was the first man Sami fell in love with.
EJ will certainly not be the last of her conquests. He reminds him of the disaster that recently befell them both and warns him there is only one man who Sami has made happy for more than two seconds and he is not in the room! EJ considers.
- Rafe asks the fallen Sami to get off him. She does and he takes off
after the bad guy. She calls after him to be careful. Sami is mighty impressed when Rafe walks back with the perp and lets the cop who helped him escort him to the station. He tenderly asks Sami if she is okay. She claims she is fine. but he cannot help but notice she injured her already sore wrist which had been chaffed from the handcuffs he slapped on her. Flashback back to the DiMera safe house. Back to reality. Rafe insists he take her to the hospital to have it checked out.
- Nicole sits in the Horton house living room, marveling at the charming simplicity of the Horton life. Enter Abigail and she stares upon realizing that Nicole has moved in as no one told her! Nicole smiles she really lives here now.
- Nick’s mom nervously waits at the door, wondering what is taking so long. She explains to Hope that she thinks it is best Melanie did not come to speak against Nick, thus ruining his chances.
- At the parole hearing, Mel is allowed to speak. She flashes back to a
few years earlier, when the sweet young girl cried she thought she was his friend. The board would like to know what the nature of their relationship was so she tells it like it is. “I was one of his victims.” She appears slightly empowered, having referred to herself as a victim in the past, not present tense.
- Abigail is on her phone, speaking to mama Jen. No, she did not get her message as she did not have her phone, nor did she notice the note she had left. She points out at least she will not see her much and ends the call. Nicole emerges, settles on a chair, and praises her mother for helping her, when EJ was giving her such a hard time. He was harassing her, convinced it is his baby. There is an element of danger involved, though
it will not cause any problems for the Hortons. Abigail takes it all in. Nicole admits she has a high risk pregnancy. Abigail wonders why she cannot stay with the baby’s father. Nicole suddenly realizes that she is running late for her doctor’s appointment. She thanks Abigail for her Horton hospitality. Daniel was right about her staying here. Abigail stands up and is surprised they are friends. Nicole declares the good doctor would do whatever he had to so as to protect her baby from EJ and smugly departs. The reporter in Abigail starts to wonder ...
- EJ assures Lucas that Rafe is still pining after Carrie, who is halfway across the world, not to mention that Nicole is expecting his child. Lucas puts down his mug and notes Rafe is having a baby with a woman Sami absolutely loathes. And it is driving her berserk. EJ confidently notes she did not mention such a thing to him but Lucas quips she mentioned plenty about it to him. He now gets his daughter to leave. A shadow of worry passes over EJ’s face.
- Dr. Cam has just wrapped up Sami’s arm at the hospital, with Rafe watching. She will have to be careful unless she wants to have to wear a cast. Rafe remains concerned and thanks the doctor as he goes to fetch her discharge papers. Sami thanks Rafe for everything. He grins he is
glad he was there. She is too. They make eyes at each other. Nicole now walks in, oozing sarcasm.“What do we have here!” She becomes even more sarcastic after Rafe tells the tale of how he caught the bad guy. Having heard quite enough, Nicole excuses herself to go to her doctor’s appointment. Sami tells Rafe he can go with her. He claims they are not actually together. She reminds him they are having a baby together. He pretends that is true and she blurts out she cannot imagine how they fell
in bed with each other. Rafe thinks she should know! Sami continues on another track. EJ is suspicious and so she too cannot help but wonder. Is Nicole’s baby really his? Pause.
- Dan and Hope have both received a delayed text about Mel and Chad being there They will go check with security ...
- Mel recounts to the parole board how Nick got her to Salem, took a bullet for her, and proved to be a great friend. At least that was what she thought. She flashes back to asking the then ominous Nick whether he
had killed her father, how he replied she did, terrorized her, and then insisted he did it all for them. Despite her pleading, he would not let her go. She ran to the hotel balcony, where he grabbed her. Return to reality. Mel stands up and informs the parole board she needs a minute. Exit the now frazzled Mel.
- At Horton house, Abigail the pseudo-reporter crumples the note Jen left and tosses it aside. She calls Cam, who just happens to be finishing his shift. She informs him she is alone as her mom and the house guest are not present. She agrees she would love some company and gets gussied up in a sexy dress. Cam breathes WOW when he arrives. She is sorry
she had to cancel their date before but Mel’s ex-stalker, who is also her cousin, is up for parole. Chad pressured her to take Mel’s side against him, but the Horton clan is pushing for a release. Cam wonders what she wants. To stay out of it! Cam is sympathetic. Abigail laments her aunt
and uncle are getting a divorce. She had assumed they could reconcile. Cam is sorry. He wishes he could do something. Abigail bats her eyes, whispers there is, and proceeds to kiss him passionately.
- Lucas is no longer at the apartment. EJ is playing lego with Johnny,
who boasts he is a good builder, unlike his mommy. EJ notes she is good at other things. Johnny is glad mommy and daddy are friends again. EJ flashes back to Lucas reminding him how it must be driving Sami insane that Rafe is having a baby with her old adversary Nicole. Johnny brings him back to reality to show him his secret fighting machine. It will scare the monsters. That is his plan, The lad asks what daddy is thinking. EJ deviously murmurs he has a plan of his own and kisses his son on the head, a glint in his eye ...
Read Part 2 with EJ's plan, Abigail's panic attack,
Nick's verdict, and more ...!
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY
to read all the happenings in Salem on Wednesday, September 5