|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY|
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
posted September 3 circa 2:30 pm eastern
IN THE NICK OF TIME!
- Nicole cannot believe that Dan actually wants her to live at the Kiriakis mansion. He must be joking! He assures her it is temporary. Besides,
that fortress would not be easy for EJ to get through. She gazes at him woefully and begs him to think of another option. She thinks she and Victor will only try and kill each other. She acts like a nervous wreck and he urges her to breathe. She insists anywhere would be better and alludes to another place ... "Then come live with me!" announces Jennifer.
- Gabi and Rafe are eating at the pub and she cannot help but notice his good mood. He grins and flashes back to hearing Sami tell Caroline she was spending time alone with the kids cos she is alone these days. He
sips his coffee and updates Gabi on his good situation with the Salem
P.D. which could lead to a promotion next year. Gabi suggests they go
out and celebrate, clearly elated he is staying in Salem. He drawls he would not leave after what happened to her. She claims to be worried about him, given that Carrie is gone ... He insists she does not need to worry about him. She wonders if the loft still reminds him of Sami. He retorts he is totally over it. Ring ring! He must head over to the station
for some paperwork regarding his promotion. He pays the bill and grins
to let him know her schedule so they can go out to Chez Rouge for that celebration. Exit Rafe, a lightness in his step.
- EJ comes to see Samantha at her apartment, and asks about the water park. She wonders if he was planning to tell her he was a DiMera! She refers to Stefano as Satan. EJ realizes his being alive is unexpected but insists he wants nothing to do with him even though he is indeed his fatha.He gets closer and she decides to go get the kids but he roguishly stops her. She sighs. He wonders what is really bothering her. Sami is very tense. EJ gets her to admit that she still likes him but needs time.
She explains Lucasí stuff was just moved out of her apartment and her breakup with Rafe was recent. She cannot jump into another relationship just yet. And she must go see the lawyer about what recently happened. EJ stays close and teases he got her into that fun mess. At her request, he lovingly agrees to stay and watch the kids, since the babysitter canceled. Lucas will come by and pick up Ally. EJ grins of course. Then perhaps
in the next little while, she can sort through her feelings. She returns his gaze and gasps she cannot say no or even yes right now. He starts to kiss her but she pulls away with a flirty smile, thanks him, and flounces out.
EJ grins and takes a deep, hopeful breath.
- At the station, Bo is re-acquainting himself with Nickís case file. Hope returns and he laments after reading his report, the nightmare has come back to him. Hope assures him that the real Nick is back and suggests he deserves a second chance. Bo sighs and considers.
- Nick is holding hands with his mom in the cell. She thinks they should talk to Aunt Maggie about Mel. Maggie arrives with a smile, though she lets Jessica know that she cannot bother Melanie about this. Nick appears nervous. Jessica urges Maggie to please talk to her granddaughter. Nick asks his mother to check whether Bo and Hope have arrived. Once she leaves to do just that, Nick apologizes. The redhead takes a seat and patiently states she understands and would have done the same. She is certain he has gotten better. She cries she is proud of him and holds his hand, praising him for fearlessly facing his demons. He gets choked up and agrees it was the only way. He acknowledges Mel has every right to want him locked up ... Maggie explains she simply cannot get in the middle. He sympathizes and appreciates she never turned her back on him.
- Chad informs Mel she has to get the letter she is writing to the parole board notarized. He will see about finding someone and takes off. Mel keeps writing, then drops her pen. She suddenly picks up her bag and departs, leaving the letter behind.
- Mel now rushes up to Gabi at the pub and lectures her for not returning her calls. She is the only one who can help her! They sit and she tells her the whole Nick could be released story. She feels wrong about writing a letter insisting he stay in jail. Gabi stands up and nervously gasps she should go. Mel, however, thinks she is the only one who can help as she too was stalked. Gabi flashes back to Chad finding out there was no real stalker in her story after all. She comes back to reality and exclaims she cannot help her!
- Chad returns to his room, having found a notary public. Mel is nowhere to be seen. The confused boyfriend calls her cell phone, which she left behind, and worriedly wonders where she might have gone to ...
- Jen explains she had heard from Aunt Maggie that EJ was harassing Nicole and snaps he would not get through her front door. Nicole thinks that is sweet. Dan stands by Jen, who points out she saw how nice she was to Abe. And then she gave her flowers but she should have been
nicer to her... Nicole is not sure about living at her place. Jen argues she does not like being in the empty house, where Abigail is hardly seen these days. Dan thinks it sounds like a good idea. So does Nicole. At least that
is what she pretends. She excuses herself to go to the ladies room and smiles she will be in touch. Dan now praises Jen for her generosity. She explains the house is big. He is surprised she would invite Nicole but she thinks she will grow on her. Besides, life is short and she does not want
to be small. She is helping out Maggie and Victor and Nicole. Meanwhile, Nicole walks into a hospital room and screams into a pillow. This was not the plan! She curses the do-gooder. Out in the hall, Jen and Daniel are discussing Victor not being keen on having Nicole as a house guest when Dan is interrupted by a call from Chad. Mel seems to have gone missing. Dan's demeanor suddenly becomes serious.
- The parole hearing gets underway. Prisoner Nick is seated, a police guard standing behind him, as suited Bo addresses the parole board. He recounts how Nick used a series of notes to convince Mel that she had killed Trent and he was her protector. Then the police received a tip that he had taken her to a motel. Boís partner promptly arrested him for the murder of Trent Robbins as well as kidnapping. Nick blinks and stares ahead.
- EJ opens Sami's door to Lucas, who bitterly accuses him of not wasting any time. EJ advises him not to be a twit. Lucas becomes further miffed upon hearing that Sami left his daughter with the likes of him. He has
a few unexpected things to say to EJ, however ...
- At the station, Sami argues to her female lawyer that EJ was not guilty so she did not do anything wrong. She soon realizes they want to make
an example of the commissionerís daughter. Her lawyer suggests she get the arresting officer to put in a good word for her and walks out. Sami flashes back to Rafe at the DiMera safe house and tells herself she is totally screwed. Enter Rafe with a grin, teasing what has she done now! She stands up and asks about Gabi, concerned. Has she seen a doctor? Rafe replies she seems happy, though he is not sure. Sami offers to talk
to her. Rafe appreciates it and thanks her. Sami smiles slyly.
- At the town square, Dan suggests Chad keep looking for Mel. He will
go and check the prison, just in case she decided to make an appearance at the hearing. Meanwhile, Jessica speaks at the parole hearing of her
son, whom she refers to as a good, loving boy. He was also painfully shy, which might be why he fell so hard for Melanie. She is convinced that if he had not been given those dreadful drugs, things would not have ended the way they did! Out in the hall, Hope is with Bo and discusses Melís frame of mind with Maggie.
- At the pub, Mel is babbling and wonders what Gabi would do if it was Andrew. What if he got better? Would she give him a second chance? Gabi sighs she does not know. She does not have the right perspective. Mel refers to her as one of her best friends and Gabi suddenly stops her. Mel does not understand. Gabi announces there is something she needs
to know. Mel stares and listens ...
Read Part 2 with Lucas enlightens EJ, Rafe falls
for Sami, Nick's hearing and more!
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY
to read all the happenings in Salem on Tuesday, September 4