|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY|
Monday, September 19, 2011
up by 5:39 pm et September 16
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
- Dario meets Mel at the pub. She is excited about the upcoming party, but he laments he cannot go. He must leave for Argentina tonight. Mel frowns. She is disappointed and he is sorry. His supervisor is making him go early. He caresses her face and she woefully agrees to make the most of the remaining time they have together. He announces there is still something he must do and ushers her out with him.
- The Kiriakis mansion looks like a bona fide department store, filled
with racks of expensive clothing. Maggie and Adrienne have raided the Kiriakis attic! They think these would be ideal to wear to the mysterious Bo and Hope bash. Maggie is helping Abigail and Gabi. Adrienne carries down more clothes. Enter Sonny and Chad. Adrienne points out they
will need quality suits for their business as well. When do they launch? Will walks in and complains he does not think they ever will! He has a folder of very complicated legal documents from the university. Abigail suggests they think about that later. The guys agree and start trying on black suit jackets.
- Rafe, Hope, and Bo escort protesting Quinn into an interrogation room. He declares he is innocent. Hope informs him that they have seen the evidence. Rafe drawls they are only sorry they did not get him sooner.
Bo adds now that they have him, he will pay! The suspect demands to call a lawyer. The cops take him out of the room, then run into Vivian, Taylor, and Gus. Vivian snaps what they are accusing him of is simply
not possible. Gus steps forward and tries to be there for her. Madame
Viv exclaims the evidence is not correct, for her son is not a homicidal maniac. She talks bail. Bo drawls that might not happen. Viv protests.
Tay notes Quinn said he did not know how the weapon got there. Hope explains they are having tests run. Bo states if the evidence links this to him, he is going to go to prison! Meanwhile, Rafe has taken Quinn the prisoner off for processing.
- At Chez Rouge, Justin greets Lexie, who is already seated at a table. Enter Mayor Abe. He sits down with his wife and updates them that Bo and Hope have arrested a suspect. Justin is relieved, for Chloe's sake.
She did not deserve this. Lexie is also glad the maniac is off the streets. Abe is convinced they have a strong case. Justin now gets a call from Adrienne and steps away. The Carvers discuss the importance of the arrest. Lexie mentions re-election. Mayor Abe appears uncomfortable.
He explains he has been thinking. It might not be the best thing if he ran again. Being mayor keeps him too busy to spend enough time with Lexie and Theo. Lexie points out she does her best. He points out it might be best if he did not run this time. For them. Lexie will have none of it and offers to reduce her work load while they are campaigning. She insists
on it and smiles behind every great man ... Abe chuckles. Lexie thinks it will be great. Abe is touched.
- Justin comes back to Kiriakis mansion, where the teens are excitedly trying on clothes. Adrienne has summoned the legal eagle to look over
the legal documents for the kids. She sends Sonny off to try some pants on. The expensive clothes are from the attic and will be ideal to wear to Bo and Hope's big party! Justin is happy to be going with his beautiful wife. Adrienne sighs Hope would not accept her help, even though she and Bo are hard at work on the attacker case. Justin solemnly informs
her they have just made an arrest.
- At the station, Bo and Hope quietly discuss their plan to check out the surveillance tapes of what is being said after the fact. Tay lurks nearby and Bo wonders if she knows about Quinn being a pimp. They are not sure. Viv is on her phone, frantic to find an attorney. She has not had
any luck. Gus claims he left messages for others and advises her to look
at the facts. After all, Quinn does have a drug business. Viv gets mad.
Gus claims he is looking out for her. Viv vows not to abandon her blood ever again. "He's my son! He is my whole world!" Tay assures her he is not capable of this. Bo comes forward and shows Viv his rap sheet,
which is rather lengthy. He was even arrested overseas. Viv insists she would have known. Tay adds he was careful and until recently, no one knew of his arrest in Europe. Viv is stunned she knew. Tay admits she was with him. Before she can elaborate, Viv accuses her of being one of his prostitutes. Tay retorts it was not like that. Viv finds out she is related to Nicole Walker and rages she must be the one who got Quinn his start
in the whore business! Bo and Hope take it all in.
- Rafe has given Quinn to another officer for processing. Now alone, he
is surprised by a visit from Dario and Mel. Dario bears news. He was offered a major promotion and is moving to Argentina . Rafe is stunned. When? Tonight. But Rafe hates goodbyes. He wants his brother to stay. Dario cannot agree. If he does not seize this opportunity, he will regret it. He invites Rafe, Sami, and the kids to join him in the warm weather for Christmas. Rafe relents and tells him how proud he is. He must now take a call. "I'm on my way." He laments he must get back to work, as they have apprehended a big suspect. He repeats he is proud of his brother.
He should remember he is here for him. Exit Dario and Mel. Rafe calls after him and wishes him good luck.
- Dario and Mel join the gang at the Kiriakis mansion. Gabi is aghast to hear her brother is leaving tonight. Chad is sympathetic as he watches,
his arm around Abigail. Gabi takes Dario aside and wonders if he has
told Rafe. Affirmative. She tries to be optimistic and asks if Mel is alright. She is putting on a brave face, says Dario. Meanwhile, Mel stands at a clothing rack in tears. Maggie hugs her and tells her she has just the dress for her! Mel smiles and agrees to try it on. They head upstairs. Will tells Dario he is sorry he has to go. Dario hopes he is leaving his sister in good hands. Will promises to take good care of her and stammers she will be fine. She loves college ...
- Rafe has just locked Quinn in a cell. Quinn warns him the real psycho is still out there. He is not the guy! Rafe points out he has no one reliable to vouch for him. Quinn drawls he has Taylor. Rafe blinks.
Read Part 2 - click here!