|DAYS OF OUR LIVES Part 2
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
TIME AFTER TIME - Part 2
- Nick is surprised when Hope drops by the jail again. She heard from Julie that he wishes to cancel his parole hearing and is determined to change his mid. No one thinks he is a threat to society anymore but he reasons Mel probably thinks he is. And has she not suffered enough? Hope understands his concern. She woefully remembers having her own drug problems. She suggests he not waste any more days in here, but return to the outside, where others need him.
- Marlena drops by to discuss Nick with Mel and assures the suspicious
girl that her no one put her up to it. Not Chad or anyone else ...
- Rafe is back at the station. Bo congratulates him on his promotion, a twinkle in his eye. He suspects someone else thinks it will be good to have him sticking around instead of running off with the ISA.
- Sami is surprised to find EJ at her door. He thanks her and presents
her with the daffodils, adding they symbolize new beginnings. Johnny
and Sydney race out and hug their father. Sami shows them the flowers he brought her. Johnny is keen to show him his new game and sits on his lap. Sami is with her arm around Sydney and smiles at the happy scene.
- Little Mel does not want to be a victim. She babbles she is scared but tough. Marlena patiently agrees with her. Mel laments she does not want to be the one who is keeping Nick in prison.
- Bo and Rafe now talk about the DiMeras. Bo remarks every cop in the department is an enemy of that clan. Rafe makes a comment about the dirty cops in their seedy pockets. Bo muses for some of them, this is much more than a job. It is very personal. He is pleased Rafe is on their team for he knows he will not quit until the job is done!
- Back at the apartment, Johnny informs Sami that his game is for guys only. Caroline emerges and mentions taking them for ice cream. The
kids flounce off with her. Sami tells them to be good. Caroline frowns
she should be good too and exits. Sami jumps up from the couch with
the flowers. EJ stands up too. He slowly approaches her and informs her how deeply grateful he is for what she did. He gets closer and murmurs he could not show her as he had to leave the safe house but was hoping to show her ... His face hovers closely above hers. Sami gasps ever so slightly.
- Dan takes Nicole’s hands in his and informs her he does not want to keep what is between them a secret. She smiles at him hopefully. Dan notes the most important thing is protecting her and her baby. Therefore, he feels she should move in with him. Nicole blinks back to her stark reality. That was her daydream. In her reality, good friend Dan squeezes her shoulder and teases she zoned out. He will share his ideas about how to keep the baby safe after he goes to his next consult. He promises to keep her back. She sadly thanks him and he walks off. Nicole sighs and blinks back her tears of disappointment.
- Mel thanks Marlena for listening. Marlena pleasantly advises her to
stop caring what others think. She must decide what she needs and can deal with right now. Mel nervously stammers she needs a little more time. Marlena enlightens her. If Nick does not get paroled tomorrow, then he will have to wait another 18 months. Mel is dismayed to hear it.
- Hope believes Nick has come a long way and the world would be a better place with him in it!
- At the town square, Johnny sits with Caroline and Sydney on a bench, noting mommy and daddy did not get any ice cream. They are home alone. Rafe happens by and jealously takes it all in.
- Meanwhile Sami wants to get the daffodils in water before they wilt. EJ stops her, roguishly insists those can wait, and lowers his lips to hers. They proceed to kiss ...
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DAYS SUMMARY PART 2
to read the conclusion of Wednesday, August 29 ...