|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY|
Friday, September 7, 2012
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
Up by early afternoon September 6
THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL!
- Sami opens her door to Marlena and gratefully welcomes her. Marlena
has something to share. It concerns Brady, as he offered Kate a high position with Titan. Sami already knows. Marlena hopes she will support him as he has been through much. Sami is exasperated about it being
Kate of all people! She grudgingly agrees to make nice with her brother and starts to put toys away. As Marlena putters about the kitchen, she flashes back to Nicole interrupting her conversation with Rafe. “Bitch!” Marlena wonders who. Why, that Nicole, of course! Sami sticks out her chin. Marlena wonders why she is so preoccupied with Nicole at this particular time. Sami admits she has been rubbing it in that she is with Rafe’s child and complains she will never understand those two being together! Marlena and Sami now sit down at the table for coffee and donuts. Marlena reminds her she cannot change Rafe and Nicole having
a baby but she can change her response to it. Only that will make her happier.
- Rafe is surprised to find little sister Gabi happily working at the pub. He had assumed she already had a great job modeling. She shares that she quit. Rafe stares darkly. Why did she quit? Gabi pretends she wanted to and flashes back to Chad talking tough. Rafe suspects this was the doing of Sami. Gabi quips it is for the best and gets back to waitressing. Rafe grumbles he is not sure about that and takes off to get to the bottom of
- Chad is in bed and wakes up to nervous Mel, who is not in bed. She
has been sending emails. He wants her cute rear end back in the sack so she obliges. They lie together and he deduces she was unable to sleep due to the situation with Nick. She confesses he is right, then reminds herself he has gone east with his mother. Chad gets a message about picking up
a deposit for the coffee shop. They will continue later. He gets out of bed and heads for the shower. Mel pouts and gets back to her ipad. She bites her fingernail while looking at a photo of Nick.
- Nick has a visitor in jail. Tis cousin Abigail. She hugs him and he is glad to see her. She assumes he is going home with his mom. Nick explains there has been a change of plans, for as per the terms of his parole, he is required to remain in Salem. Abigail fears that Mel will not take this news well. Nick is confident he will make her see he has changed and she will not regret helping him.
- Sonny has summoned Will to the coffee house to talk. They are pleased to see each other.
- Dr. Dan is with Kayla at the hospital, and welcomes her back as chief
of staff. She has big plans and hopes to hire Jen back as well. Dan gets quiet. Kayla continues. She thinks it would be a good diversion for her sadness and would like to know his opinion. His hesitation leads her to wonder if perhaps he does not agree. Dan agrees her work was excellent. He pauses again and Kayla would like to know what he is not telling her. He thinks she should not return until she is ready, that’s all. Kayla decides to wait for her response. Dan pleasantly claims he hopes it will go well
and gets back to work. Kayla considers.
- At Horton house, Jen has made special tea for Nicole and explains it helped her once upon a time when she was pregnant. Nicole thanks her profusely and hopes she is not being a bother. Not at all. Jen now brings up how she mentioned she and Dan have developed a powerful bond. Nicole flashes back to their passion and notes it is far more complex than a mere friendship. Jen seeks clarification. Nicole refers to EJ as a bump in her road who gave her a tough time. But Daniel was so wonderful and protective. Like an old fashioned good guy. Jen smiles he is committed to helping his patients. Nicole declares that his saving the baby was the most recent thing and she wants him in her life FOREVER! Jen agrees Dan is
a great doctor but implies she is making more of this than it really is. She adds she is running late, too, and hastily stands up. Nicole offers to make a scrapbook of Jack. Jen turns her down and departs. Nicole is miffed. She sees exactly what it is with her and Dan. Now she just needs to make Daniel see the same! She flashes back to Maggie whispering to her son that she knows he still loves Jennifer. Back to reality. Nicole laments Maggie Horton is always right so this will not be easy. “We have a mission,” she tells her baby bug, then admires Jack’s framed picture on the mantelpiece. She intends to make sure the widow Jennifer never
stops thinking about her dearly departed husband ...
- Will gushes he is glad Sonny texted him as they need to clear the air. Sonny grins they should move on and not talk about it. Will assumes he thinks he is a jerk who cannot deal with being gay. Sonny did not mean that. Will smiles he is working on it and could use some encouragement... Chad now enters, He announces they have not spoken in a while and
need to. Sonny remains behind the counter. Chad and Will sit at a table
to catch up. Will is sorry he found out form the paper he is gay. Chad wants to apologize for wrongly believing he killed his father who did not really die. Will jokes that man gets sequels. They are good now. Sonny pleasantly approaches their table. He just heard about Nick Fallon making parole. Chad is miffed. Will explains he pulled himself together. Chad drawls he can do that out east. Sonny adds he heard on the news that Nick is actually staying in Salem. Chad growls that son of a bitch and is off to do something!
- Back at Horton house, Nicole has another daydream about her husband Dan coming home to their boy. They kiss in her fantasy and she notes Jenny had her chance already. Now she is off to her appointment, and then to make mischief!
- Marlena gets an update on Sami’s big fight with Lucas, who claimed
she only wants the man she cannot have, hence EJ. Marlena asks if that
is true. Sami insists she is putting her kids first and no man will take her focus away from them ...
- Dan runs into Jen at the town square. He was getting a coffee and again thanks her for letting Nicole stay with her. Jen thinks her house guest is a good diversion for her as well. She now explains that Nicole seems to have strong feelings for him ...Kayla interrupts and hopes he did not already spill the beans! Jen wonders what she means.
- Now alone, Sami is looking at hot modeling pictures when Rafe shows up at her door. He accuses her of firing his little sister to get back at him! Sami smiles at him and scoffs at the same time, her eyes dancing with interest.
- Meanwhile Sonny decides he is ready to continue his conversation with Will ...
Read Part 2 with Rafe's admission, Will and Sonny,
Nicole's news, Chad's proposal, and more!
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY
to read all the happenings in Salem on Friday, September 7