|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY|
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
Up by early afternoon September 18
- At the ornate Kiriakis mansion, Kate shows boss Brady an idea of Madisonís in a file. He skims it, agrees it is good, then pours them a
drink to celebrate. He wants to put Titan back on top. Kate adds now
they only need to destroy the competition and his stepsister! Brady gives her an intense look. He realizes she has barracuda tendencies but advises her to choose her words more carefully when it comes to his family. Kate innocently assures him she was referring to Samiís company only. Brady admits he rather feels the same way. He loves his sis but she needs to pay for all her bad biz choices. They drink to that that with their gold rimmed glasses.
- Replay of Willís mini-outburst to Sami at her apartment. He is not going out with Sonny not now not ever because he is not good enough for him! Sami calls that crazy. Will wants to leave but she insists he tell her who said that in the first place. She suspects something must have happened
at the mansion to change his positive outlook. She assumes it was Victor, then gets mad when she learns that Adrienne said some things. Will thinks she was right but Sami explodes and calls her a bitch! Will hopes his mom will not go all crazy over this. However, Sami is livid and thinks she was wrong. Why, Will would be a wonderful boyfriend. Will laments he lies
to people. He even lied to his girlfriend and to himself about being gay.
He flashes back to his affair with Gabi and sighs she has been a good friend and he only made her miserable. Sami disagrees. He notes as a child he could not seem to color between lines. That must have been a sign of future failure. Sami insists he is a great boy, man but he considers himself one who ruins othersí lives. He makes the same mistakes over
and over and is just like her. He cannot stand it! Exit Will. Sami sighs.
- Sonny gets himself and Mel a coffee and she cannot help but notice
how cheerful he is. He is looking forward to his date. Mel is happy for him too, then starts to worry as Chad is late. She nervously glances over her shoulder and hopes nothing has happened. Adrienne soon approaches the girl, admires her ring, and gushes she will be a beautiful bride. Mel giggles. She gives her a wedding dress shopping list and Mel invites her to go with her, as her mother is not present. Adrienne is thrilled but explains she has something to do first. She gives Sonny his phone, which he had left at home, assuring him she is glad for his love life. Sonny now realizes Will has left him a voice mail. His face falls as he hears it. Turns out Will has cancelled the date. He suspects Adrienne is happy now too and says so.
- Chad is staring at Nick and Gabi through the pub window, imagining
them plotting together. Meanwhile, inside the pub Nick gets back to the kitchen with the dishes. Chad bursts in and demands Gabi tell him what they were plotting. Gabi snaps they were just working with dishes but he accuses her and Nick of being obsessed with him and Mel. She exclaims to get over himself and turns to leave. Mad Chad grabs her and growls he is not done. Gabi cries OW and Nick appears. He warns Chad to let go cos she is done with him and stares him down! Gabi would like him to back off. Chad dangerously asks if that is what Nick wants. Nick does
not want trouble. Chad accuses him of stalking Mel and challenges him
to a fight outside. Caroline intervenes and shouts that is ENOUGH. She sends Nick to the kitchen to do the dishes. Chad angrily asks how she could even think of hiring such a psycho.
- Abigail wonders why her mother would ever badmouth Nicole. Nicole ask if she can keep a secret. She now pretends that people have been spreading lies about her. They should protect Jen and she has an idea how. Nicole suggests she keep her from spreading anything she hears about her. Abigail points out they have never discussed her. Nicole now asks about the hot doctor she has been dating. Abigail gets upset. Nicole acts like her bff and urges her to open up. She knows about men and offers to help. Abigail would rather not discuss but thanks her for her concern. Nicole hopes they are good. They are. Exit Abigail. Nicole picks up a photo of mother and daughter and muses it will be harder to deal with the mother. She now walks out of the cozy living room.
- Jen faces Dan at the hospital and announces she knows the truth. Dan wonders what truth. ďYouíve been lying about Nicoleís baby,Ē whispers the fair widow. He wonders just what she heard. She updates him on
how she overheard EJ and then confronted Nicole, who naturally lied.
Jen thinks it is typical that EJ wants the baby and Nicole hates EJ enough to deceive him. She, however, is exasperated he would risk his medical license for her. She urges him to remove himself from the psychodrama. The doctor is in too deep, though, and shakes his head. He cannot. He thinks she does not have all the facts. Jen urges him to see the light and bitterly questions how Nicole managed to seduce him. Dan peers at her. Jen now remarks he was devastated over losing baby Parker so how can he help Nicole do it to another man, even if he is a lowlife like EJ? Dan is clearly torn. Jen suggests Nicole is blackmailing someone, maybe Mel. He denies it. She is stunned he is doing this. He wants to leave but she has something more to tell him concerning the potentially volatile situation.
- Will walks in the wrong direction to the coffee shop when he runs into Kate. She thinks he is in a mood because of his mother but he laments he is in a mood cos he is a loser and has no one to blame but himself. Kate assures her grandson that everything can be fixed. She can help too. She encourages him to make it right for himself but he doubts he can. His
life is a train wreck, given the dysfunctional family he has. He decides
to accept the misery that is his lot in life and glumly and walks off. Kate watches after him with concern. Nearby, hurricane Sami approaches Adrienne at the town square and blasts her for trash talking her family. Next time she should do it to her face! Adrienne stares ...
Read Part 2 with Kate/Sami vs Adrienne, Chad has a new plan, Nicole's rage, Brady's advice and more
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY
to read all the happenings in Salem on Wednesday, September 19