|DAYS OF OUR LIVES Part 2
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
BROKEN - Part 2
- Abigail meets Mel at the coffee shop. Mel excitedly shows her the picture of a dress that was designed by a friend of Adrienne’s. Abigail is happy for her. Enter Cam. Abigail stares. Once he is out of view, she continues babbling about the wedding but Mel has seen the sadness in
her eyes and wants her to spill.
- Caroline flies at Chad for not minding his own business. He should stay away from Nick and Gabi period. He also had no right to question her hiring choices. Before he departs, Chad mutters at Gabi to watch her step. Caroline has had enough of the nonsense. Gabi feels badly. She feels even worse when she get a text from Mel desperately asking about Chad’s whereabouts.
- Sami accuses Adrienne of thinking her son is not good enough for Sonny. Adrienne has no idea what she means. Sami points out Will overheard her implying he was wrong for Sonny and therefore she owes him an apology. Kate arrives on scene and flies at Adrienne as well.
Kate warns her to make it right. Sami seconds the motion. Adrienne righteously replies she is not apologizing as she was telling truth!
- Nicole leaves Daniel a voice mail concerning Jennifer.
- Jen informs Dan that EJ is taking legal action the moment the baby is born. Everyone involved will be at risk. Dan is troubled to hear it. Jen reminds him that doctoring makes him who he is so why jeopardize it all for the likes of Nicole? He suddenly excuses himself, leaving behind a flabbergasted Jennifer.
- Sami insists Will is the one thing she did not screw up in her life. She got it right with him and he is a decent young man that anyone would be lucky to be in a relationship with. Adrienne cannot believe she would say that after what she did to Lucas. Kate defends Sami as a good mother to Will. Sonny is lucky to fall for someone as special as him. Sami warns her she could be making Sonny lose Will. Adrienne will not back down.
It is amazing Will turned out as well as he did, given Kate and Sami’s mistakes. Sami argues this is not about them. Adrienne notes even if
Will and Sonny end up together, she still thinks in the long run, her boy’s heart will be broken. Exit Adrienne.
- Caroline complains on the phone about a late dishware delivery. Gabi quietly reminds her the delivery arrived this morning and she signed for it too. Caroline pauses, shocked by her lapse in memory, then covers that she was busy today. Nick turns around from the table he is cleaning up and hopes everything is okay. Caroline emerges from behind the bar and tells him not to play the hero again. Next time he has a problem with Chad, he must walk away!
- Chad returns to his room and accidentally knocks over a photo of himself and Mel. He remains convinced that Nick and Gabi are lying.
- Dan arrives at Horton house and Nicole thanks him for coming. She notes his somber demeanor and asks what is the matter. She realizes Jen has told him she knows the truth. Dan gasps it is even worse than that. Nicole learns that EJ is suspicious and might make a move. This could
be very bad. Dan has already left a message for Rafe. He suggests they stick to the plan. Nicole worries jealous Jen now has access to hospital records and could cause trouble. “She could expose me!”
- Jen is crying and dabbing her eyes when Brady spies her at the hospital. What is the matter?
- Mel is sorry to hear how lost Abigail is these days. The girl believes she is too insecure for a relationship right now. Mel can relate.
- Chad reads old articles about Nick the stalker and flashes back to Gabi accusing him of being partially to blame for what happened to Mel. He vows he will not let them hurt his girl again!
- Nick explains he thought he was actually doing the right thing. Caroline sternly reminds him he is on parole. Someone could report him for the tiniest slip. Gabi agrees. Caroline adds she is deducting part of his pay
to cover the cost of the broken dish that was put in the trash. Nick
agrees and thanks her for everything. When the boss lady goes back to the kitchen, Gabi notes that was the dish she broke and yet he took the blame.
- Sami thanks Kate for praising her as a good mother. Kate is livid about Adrienne having it in for Will. Kate reminds her, however, that this does not change how she feels about her. Sami gets sarcastic. Kate leers she plans to bury her. Sami wonders if she will do what Vivian did, then wonders if she will offer her an apple. Kate solemnly states this is no joke. She is taking her down! She turns and waltzes off.
- Jen complains to Brady that she opened her heart to Jack as she loved him. She does not feel she has the capacity to be tolerant and forgiving now,however. She is judging people to harshly and who can live up to it?
- Dan assures Nicole that Jen would not betray him by telling anyone. Nicole realizes EJ is still their biggest worry. Dan is bothered by how disappointed Jen was in him. Nicole senses he is starting to have second thoughts and it frightens her.
- Will woefully enters the apartment. Mother Sami has taken out his old childhood drawings and smugly shows him that he learned to color in the lines and these prove it. She smiles he will keep on learning.
- Gabi thanks Nick for standing up to Chad for her and hands him part
of her tips, to cover the cost of the dish. She does not want him to have to pay for her mistakes.
- Mel happily goes home to Chad, who is falling apart. He solemnly asks whether she loves him. Of course she does. Mel gazes at him with worry. Unshaven, exhausted Chad gasps then they must leave Salem for good!
- Brady suspects that Jen has someone she cares about who has done something she dislikes. She whispers she cannot see a way around
dealing with the person. Brady points out she must ask herself if she needs this person in her life. Jen considers ...
- Dan promises Nicole he will not sell her out. He will do whatever he must in order to protect her secret and her baby, but this situation is simply awful. He excuses himself to make his rounds at the hospital. Nervous Nicole is reduced to tears and she stomps on Jennifer’s framed picture in a fit of rage, crushing the glass so that Jen’s entire face is now obscured by broken glass ....
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DAYS SUMMARY PART 2
to read the conclusion of Wednesday, September 19 ...