|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY|
|Don't see a new
date? Refresh the page & clear your cache :)
Thursday, September 13, 2012
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
Up by early afternoon September 12
TRULY MADLY DEEPLY ...
- Replay of Rafe emotionally telling Sami EJ is not the right guy for her! She asks then who is? Rafe pauses. Sami does not understand what is happening. Rafe impatiently snaps he can list several reasons why EJ is
a danger to the community, to her. Not good enough. Sami is miffed he showed up to tell her how to run her life and will not say anything more. She seems to think he is holding back. Rafe growls maybe she should not be with anyone! She gets even madder.
- Replay of Sonny noticing mama Adrienneís disappointment that Will Horton is the boy who has his heart. What does she have against Will?
- Replay of T telling Will that Sonny said he was into him. Will follows, with a hopeful sparkle in his eye.
- New hire Nick the genius turned stalker turned dishwasher bumps into Gabi at the Brady pub. He is relieved he did not drop another plate. They introduce themselves. She is taken aback upon hearing his name and he gets back to work clearing dishes off tables, assuming she would rather not talk to him like the rest of Salem. She is sorry if she looked strangely. She admits she heard things. He hopes the good will outweigh the bad soon and tidies the coffee area. She thinks it might be hard for her pal Melanie to get over anytime soon. Nick points out it was not his decision to remain in town. He he was ordered to stay. He does not want to make Melís life any more difficult. Gabi decides she believes the underdog and so a friendship is born. He is certain Mel will not regret stepping up for him. Gabi quips she better not! He hopes she is okay with him working here. Gabi assures him that she trusts the judgment of Mrs. Brady, who hired him. Besides, people do deserve a second chance. Nick gets back
to the kitchen with the dirty dishes.
- Mel picks up a rose - one of the many flowers adorning the bedroom - and sweetly asks Chad about his errands. He would rather discuss her fatherís reaction to their engagement. Mel smoothly changes the subject and wonders who he told about their engagement. No one ... Seconds later, EJ excitedly bursts in with a bottle of champagne and very hearty congratulations. Have they set a date? He pours the champagne and
suavely toasts to their happiness in love. Mel thinks that was pretty.
Chad starts to invite him to be his best man. But of course! And he will have some funny things to say! Chad promises to return the favor at his next wedding. EJ muses he does have plans for that and toasts to it as well.
- Sami storms back inside, assuming Rafe thinks she is not good enough for anyone. Rafe follows her inside and explains he meant she should be more independent instead of always being with a man. Sami is upset he seems to be calling her a needy co-dependent fool. She stops him from leaving and wants answers about what he really meant. Rafe states he
had the kids in mind, given how they have been bounced around. Sami scoffs she was protecting their father from the likes of him! She suggests
it is not a bad idea for her to get back together with their biological father. ďDonít do it,Ē he whispers. The kids would not stand a chance. Sami appears affected by his words.
- Bo saunters into the Brady pub, surprised to see Nick working there in an apron. Nick solemnly notes Caroline is a forgiving woman. She comes out and informs him he overloaded the dishwasher again. Nick scurries
off to the kitchen in a hurry. Bo realizes Caroline must know what she is doing. He is proud of his mom and hugs her.
- Mel is about to go to the Kiriakis mansion and assures concerned Chad that Maggie promised her Nick is not there. They kiss and Chad heads out. Mel sighs, then flounces over to her phone and calls Abigail, who is pouting alone on her sofa. Mel hears something is the matter in her voice wonders what it is. Abigail laments Cam dumped her. Mel is on her way over!
- Busy Sonny returns to Adrienne at the coffee house, noting she has had enough time to answer his question. She points out Will has baggage, due to his parents Lucas and Sami. He helped Sami and EJ become fugitives, plus he was accused of murder! She does not consider him to be ideal boyfriend material. Sonny passionately defends him. Adrienne asks does he want to have to defend his boyfriend from such things? Sonny reminds her that the Kiriakis clan has had their fair share of sinister dealings and accusations in the past. But Adrienne is convinced that the man he loves should not make his life even harder. He might not even be ready for a relationship. Meanwhile, Brian is pre-med and is very together. Sonny chuckles she must have googled him, then asks her to stay out of his
love life. She realizes he is right and decides to go meet Justin. Sonny
adds that Will is not interested anyway so it is a moot point. Adrienne is sympathetic and calls it his loss.
- Will catches up to T and asks about Brian. T is not comfortable talking about gay stuff and tells him as much. Will reminds his old classmate
how he was there for him with his past crushes. T cannot help but grin
as they take a trip down middle school memory lane. Will brings up the photos he even wanted him to take for the yearbook. He teases he will burn them if he lets him know everything that Sonny said. T agrees to
tell his old friend. Sonny did not say much, though he did once overhear Brian hitting on him. According to T, Sonny froze the guy out as he is hung up on Will. Will profusely thanks his buddy. T grins and is gone. Will takes off in the other direction.
- At Horton house, Mel consoles dumped Abigail with a hug. Abigail sighs she is a mess. She would much rather hear about Chadís proposal than elaborate on Cameron, however. Enter Gabi, upset with Cameron as
well. Mel shares her big news with both by holding up her engagement ring. Abigail is thrilled. Gabi stares as she realizes Chad and Mel are getting married and insincerely congratulates her.
- Sami cannot believe that Rafe is actually trying to protect the kids from her! He replies not from her, but from EJ. He reminds her he kidnapped Sydney and refers to him as a criminal in a crime family. Sami claims he has disowned Stefano and is not in the DiMera business. Rafe doubts it will last. Sami suddenly realizes this is really about them. She accuses Rafe of not letting it go that she made one mistake when she believed her son was dead. Rafe overreacts and denies it. This is about EJ. He insists she is not sold on him either, given she is not carrying her fancy little bag. She has her big bag, with all kinds of things in it, so she will be prepared
in case she has to bolt and find her own way home. This proves that she cannot bring herself to trust that snake EJ. And that is why she will never truly love him!
- Will enters the pub wearing a big grin and greets Sonny. Sonny remarks he has not seen him for a while. Will admits he was avoiding him. Sonny starts to apologize for the kiss again and Will starts to stammer about the real reason he is here . Just then Chad interrupts and tells them his great news. He and Mel are getting married! They are happy for him. He states EJ is his best man and hopes they will stand up for him too. They are honored. Sonny asks about Gabi and Abigail both standing up for Mel. Chadís face darkens. He defiantly declares that will not happen and excuses himself. Sonny wonders what that was about.
- Caroline takes a break and sits with Bo as he gets ready for his food at the pub. He thinks she is a saint and she teases one must be dead for that. He wonders how Nick the new hire is doing. She laughs he is two broken plates away from getting fired. Bo suggests she have the genius help with her computer and website. Caroline wants to keep him doing the hard, greasy work, however. It is what he needs. Tough cookie Caroline high fives Bo and gets back to work.
EJ saunters up to the bar and loudly orders a coffee. Off duty officer Bo grumbles to make sure he pays for it. EJ sarcastically tells Bo to watch and make sure he pays. He talks false arrest. Bo smirks. EJ wonders if
he and his band of merry men down at the station are taking bets on how long it will be until they receive his lawsuit. Bo gets his burger ready for consumption and makes a snide remark about the pin he used to wear on his lapel about being a good citizen. EJ is amused. Bo notes he is in a
good mood considering he was forced to resign in disgrace! Man to boy, he wonders what he is up to.
- Sami flies at Rafe and insists he is wrong about everyhing. About her and EJ. He repeats EJ is a snake. She recalls he accused her before of hurting people and lying. Maybe he thinks they belong together. Rafe explains to her he was angry when he said those things. She can do better than EJ. With who? Rafe looks down. She gets upset that he is just judging her, that is all. He concedes she is right and starts to leave, opening the door. He suddenly stops, shuts the door, walks back and grabs her in a passionate kiss.
- Gabi has a contact at Countess W who could help Mel plan her big wedding. Mel hopes she will text her so she does just that. Abigail is
elated when Mel asks her to be her maid of honor. The bride-to-be now asks Gabi to be her bridesmaid. Gabi looks up and flashes back to Chadís warning to stay away. She is not sure what to say. Mel presses her to say yes and so she reluctantly agrees.
- Bo notes EJ is still in trouble for jumping bail. EJ argues he was unfairly accused. The whole fiasco made him reevaluate his priorities in life. Bo concludes he is waiting for Stefanoís next orders but EJ claims he knows not where his fatha even is. Bo doubts it and informs him there is a task force at the Salem PD with his name on it. Bemused EJ considers that a waste of resources but Bo calls it an investment in the future. No one believes his spending more time with family garbage. EJ casually claims it is true. Bo thinks that line is the last refuge of a corrupt politician. He suspects he needs room to maneuver. EJ pleasantly states he wants only to focus on his family and decides to go do just that right now! Exit EJ, clearly looking forward to his date with Sami ...
- Sami clutches Rafe and kisses him with equal ardor. She eventually stops and gasps his name. He looks at her, sighs, and walks out, totally overwhelmed. Sami gasps and touches her lips.
- Chad saunters into the Horton house and criticizes the lack of security. Abigail smiles no one ever breaks in. Mel gushes about her two girlfriends being in her wedding party. Chad explains he wants to talk to Gabi about some Countess W business and ushers her out. He drags her all the way to the town square gate and demands to know what the hell she was doing. She snaps she could not think of an excuse. He suspects she did not try hard enough. How dare she think she can stand up for him and Mel after what she did. She feebly assures him she is happy for them but Chad angrily reminds her Mel almost died because of her. This simply cannot happen! Gabi nervously wonders what he means. He means it is over! Gabi gulps. Meanwhile Abigail and Mel approach the pub together as Abigail admires her ring. Dishwasher Nick emerges with a bag of garbage. Mel stops in her tracks. Abigail asks if he works there now . He does and keeps walking. Mel insists to Abigail she is fine and her friend suggests they check out the smoothies at the juice bar. They continue on their way, though Mel glances nervously over her shoulder.
- Sonny and Will discuss Chad and Mel rushing things. Sonny admits he never heard them even talk about being serious. Will agrees. He adds he
is dense about not getting signals and would like to talk about something else. He has Sonny's full attention ...
Read Part 2 of Truly Madly Deeply ... click here!
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY
to read all the happenings in Salem on Thursday, September 13