|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY|
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
Up by early afternoon September 11
LOVE AMERICAN STYLE!
- Will runs into Sami at the town square. She gushes she bought him a present and it is at her place. The prodigal son naturally becomes a tad suspicious. She smiles she does not need an excuse to get her son a present. They walk and talk. She informs him that EJ has resigned as mayor and gave a statement about wishing to spend time with the family. Will assumes he does not mean Stefano. Sami clears her throat. Will is certain she is considering getting together with EJ. He reminds her of their disastrous history together. Sami sighs he does have a point. Will teases she sounds reasonable, not like his mother.
- EJ is outside the pub on his phone, insisting money is no object for
what he is planning. He wants the ultimate romance. He enters the pub and overhears Jen on her own phone talking about Nicole moving in. “Wot?!” says he. She gets off her phone as she has been very rudely interrupted and gives him a defiant look. EJ stops her from leaving and warns she ought not underestimate the likes of Nicole Walker. In fact,
she should increase her disaster insurance! Sailor Moon Jen snaps at him to stay away from her house as well as Nicole. He claims to be protecting what is his. Jen quips it is Rafe’s baby and not his. EJ flashes back to begging Nicole not to try and deprive him of his child as she stood smugly with Rafe. Back to reality. Jen haughtily advises him to be realistic and walks out. EJ stares.
- Rafe drops by to see Nicole at her new home and she smiles she has news. Tis a boy. He grins his goofy grin and hopes she is happy. She is and has made a decision she wishes to share. He has been so wonderful keeping up the pretense of being the baby’s father. Therefore, she has an idea for a baby name. Daniel Rafael Hernandez. He grins again. He is honored and notes the responsibility he has incurred. He now mentions the first name being Daniel. She explains he has been supportive. Rafe reasons EJ will suspect right off the bat that Dr. Dan helped alter the paternity test results if she names her boy after him. It is too obvious! Nicole laments she wanted it to be a meaningful name. Rafe gives up arguing with the pregnant woman. She can name her little guy whatever she wishes. He now wonders whether there is something between her
and Daniel. Nicole coyly admits her feelings evolved and then she had
an epiphany about the good doctor. Rafe calls it interesting that their friendship evolved into something romantic. Nicole certainly hopes so.
She now confesses Daniel might not share her view.
- Dan is at the coffee house cursing his phone. Sonny gets his order for him. A latte like what Mel gets. He is dismayed he cannot reach his daughter. Meanwhile Mel has just read a note from her future husband about how sexy she looked even while she was sleeping. Ring ring! She happily answers the phone. “Is this my future husband?” No answer. She nervously flashes back to seeing Nick and slams down the phone in fear. Dan now manages to get a call through to his daughter, who is tense. He sighs he worked the night shift. She assures him she is fine. He pays for the coffee and insists he is coming over. Mel remains on the phone with him. Dan hears when someone knocks at her door. He advises her to ask who is there before opening it. She gets off the phone, miffed that he is treating her like a child, and looks through the peephole. Tis Brady, who also wants to talk Nick Fallon. Mad Mel lists all of the people who are concerned, including Chad, who probably has a DiMera bodyguard watching her too. She will scream if Brady is there to give her another safety lesson. Brady teases her. She pulls hers sweater sleeve down to cover her sparkly engagement ring. Brady solemnly states he is concerned and is sorry. So is she, about how he lost Madison. She cannot imagine ever losing Chad!
- At the coffee house, Adrienne approaches Dan about Chad, who happens to be Sonny’s business partner. She knows he is involved with his daughter and wanted to let him know that despite being a DiMera, Chad seems like a good guy after all. Dan appreciates it. He offers his condolences for Jack. Adrienne woefully thanks him. She just wishes that Jen would also lean on those who love her. Dan nods
- Will is at Sami’s apartment and she hands him his big wrapped gift, topped with a blue ribbon. He cannot help but notice how she keeps mentioning EJ and questions her decisions revolving around him. Sami appreciates the concern. She has no intention of repeating their bad history, however. Will makes himself at home and she sits beside him. She apprehensively wonders if he thinks she is making a mistake.
- Outside the pub, EJ places a call to lawyer Justin, seeking legal advice
on a ratha personal and delicate matter. He sincerely hopes he will return his call. It is about Nicole ...
- Nicole explains to Rafe that Daniel was originally the one pursuing her but then things happened. Now he is totally focused on his daughter.
Rafe had noticed. Nicole realizes the trained detective senses there is more. She confesses there is a minor complication. As it turns out, the widow Jennifer is back on Dan’s radar, since Jack is no longer in the picture. She convinces herself he just wants to help but his heart should
go to the right person. Rafe sarcastically notes that would be her. Nicole does not deny it.
- Dan arrives at Mel’s with her soy laden coffee. She urges him not to
get into her nightmare. Dan is utterly dismayed to hear she has been having nightmares. The situation worsens when he perceives the new engagement ring she is wearing on her finger. He wants answers! She gushes Chad proposed last night and he is the first to know. "What in the hell are you thinking!" growls the exasperated father. He calls it impulsive, just like when she married Phillip. Mel frets and wonders why he cannot give her his blessing. He talks timing. Is her desire to suddenly marry Chad connected to the Nick drama? Mel’s eyes widen.
- Brady sits all alone at the town square, reading a notice about a support group that meets to deal with loss. He looks ready to cry. Jen gingerly approaches, as she is there for the same meeting. They were both late, perhaps intentionally. Brady would rather not concentrate on the loss of his loved one. He has a big pretzel, the kind Madison used to like. Jen smiles and sits with him. He asks her to help him out.
- EJ is at the coffee house, working the phone, excitedly planning his custom order. He has paid handsomely as the girl is special and is prone
to flip-flopping. He needs to do something special.
- Will wonders why Sami the flip-flopper is seeking his opinion. She usually does what she wants. She values his objectivity and asks what he thinks about her love life. Will diplomatically states he believes that EJ is
a good person deep down. Sami stammers does he think they have a chance? Will pleasantly states she should try if they really want to be together. He will be rooting for them if that is what his mother wants. Sami bursts out laughing and thanks him with a hug. She now urges him to open the lavish present so he does. Tis a jacket he once admired in a shop window. He is touched she had noticed and thanks her. He would like to add something. She has been all over the map with men of late. Sami gasps he is right and flashes back to her recent encounter with
Rafe. Will asks her to please be sure about the guy this time. Sami’s
- Rafe advises Nicole to tell Daniel her true feelings. There is too much
at stake. She claims he already seems to know and hounds him for not doing the same. Rafe plays innocent. She brings up his resistance to
admit his feelings for Sami, as she recently witnessed. Stubborn Rafe remains in denial. She reasons she wants him to be happy. Could he be without Sami and be happy if she is the one? Rafe gets even more uncomfortable. She has touched a nerve and set something in motion ....
Read Part 2 with Will gets good news, Sami's suitor
speaks out, and more!
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY
to read all the happenings in Salem on Wednesday, September 12