|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY|
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
Up by early afternoon September 10
- Replay of Abigail lamenting she is a VIRGIN to her mother. Even Jen wonders how it can be! She had no idea. Defensive Abigail accuses her
on not noticing anything about her and not even caring. Jen explains she was close to guys, that is all she meant. Abigail gets testy and storms upstairs. Jen sighs when she is unable to stop her, clearly having a tough time as a suddenly single parent ...
- At the hospital, Dan is much moved when Nicole introduces him to his godson. He thinks babies are a miracle. She murmurs she is glad he will
be part of her sonís life. Danís face hovers closely to hers. Enter Brady. They insist he is not interrupting anything. An eager nurse pops her head in and informs the good doctor that one Maggie Kiriakis would like to
see him. Concerned Dan excuses himself to see what is happening at the mansion. Once they are alone, Brady teases Nicole about having the hots for Dr. Love. Nicole is in loud denial. Brady the concerned pal reminds her of her long history of leaning on men who help her, then becoming enamored of them. It seems to be a pattern. He concludes this is one of those situations that will lead her to disaster and suggests Dan is not even ready for a commitment. Nicole counters this is not about her, it is really about Brady. He does not deny he has his own issues at present, but insists he is not wrong about this matter. He urges her to proceed with caution. She smiles she will but only if he promises to also take care of himself. He will try. They embrace like old friends, old lovers.
- Sami cannot stop thinking about Rafe and their recent encounter. She sits down at the town square, about to call him to find out how he feels, then mutters to herself it will not work. Kate stands over her and cruelly leers nothing ever works for her! Sami hits back by taunting her about doing her job. Kate hisses she will run the company the exact same way she runs her disastrous personal life. She will goes whichever way the wind blows. Kate waltzes off, her head held high. Sami quips she was with that wacko Ian, calls her a bitch, and walks in the other direction, though she does not make the call to Rafe. Meanwhile, Billie joins Kate
at the white couch.
- Chad approaches EJ outside the coffee house. Desperate Chad is disappointed to hear his brother is no longer the mayor of Salem. He needs help tracking down papa Stefano. EJ snaps WOT does he want with him. A favor. EJ warns he should not be beholden to him. Chad stammers he might be marrying Melanie. EJ gets sarcastic in his usual manner. Does he WONT his blessing? Chad exclaims all he wants is to make sure Melanie stays safe. EJ realizes this is all about Nick Fallon being released and listens sympathetically.
- Mel stares at Nick, who stares at Mel in the elegant Kiriakis mansion. She drops her glass in horror and it crashes to the floor. "Stay away from me!" He apologizes and steps forward. She warns him to stop right there. Maggie rushes in and informs the petrified girl that he lives here now.
She asks Nick for a moment alone with her granddaughter. Nick agrees that would be best and takes his leave. Maggie explains she was the last resort as per Hope and was just trying to call her to let her know. Mel suddenly claims it is okay. Maggie knows she does not mean it. Mel nervously decides she needs a haircut, promises she will be back later,
and runs out. Maggie is reduced to tears. Mel pauses in front of the door before departing. She is not quite herself.
- EJ now holds court with Chad inside the coffee house and asks what
he can do. Chad wants to know all about Nick Fallon. EJ explains he is brilliant, which is what made him so dangerous way back when. Chad wonders if he is brilliant enough to be able to convince the parole board
he has reformed. EJ replies without hesitation. ďAbsolutely,Ē he drawls. Chadís eyes darken.
- Jen is sobbing alone on a park bench outside when Dan strolls by and stops in his tracks. "Jennifer?" He hands her his hanky and she notes he
is as prepared as a Boy Scout. She emotionally opens up about feeling
like she is walking through a mine field. It is not just Jack, but now also Abigail. She cries her daughter is making her ... Dan deduces the girl is giving her a hard time. Jen sighs she is rambling. He sits beside her and grins he loves listening to her. Jen complains that every morning she
thinks she is ready and yet she is not. Dan gives her a pep talk about the fact that she is dealing with her situation even though she may not realize it. Jen sniffles she used to have Jack to help her and now she must deal with everything on her own. It is not easy. Nicole quietly comes around the corner and observes as Dan wonders whether it was wise for her to invite Nicole to stay with her at this trying time. Jen insists that is no problem and she did it for him as he cares what happens to Nicole. Dan starts to explain Nicole is ... Nicole chooses that moment to interrupt.
She greets him and smiles she had assumed he was well on his way to Maggie's. Jen is sorry if she is keeping him and insists she is fine. Dan says to takes care, adds to Nicole he will be in touch, and saunters off. Nicole smiles she thinks she interrupted something. Jen will only say she was upset. Nicole continues. He is a good shoulder to lean on, but was that a smart thing for her to do at the moment?!
- Sami runs into EJ in the hall of their apartment building as he checks
his mail. She had assumed he would be at City Hall. He tells her that he resigned and even told the truth about something. She smiles and asks about what. He admitted he was resigning to spend time with his family and was beaming when he said it! Sami now invites him in, though she had been on her way to the office. EJ thot she would never ask and waltzes in.
- Cam drops by the house to see Abigail and suggests they talk about her last message. She gets closer and murmurs talking is so highly overrated. They start to kiss. She takes him to her bedroom. Cam remains perplexed about what she wants. He cares. She cares too. He assures her she does not need to do this. Abigail gets testy. Cam surmises this is a bad idea.
- Nick sits with woeful Maggie at the Kiriakis mansion. He feels badly about robbing victim Mel of the luxury of visiting her grandma with his presence at the mansion. Maggie calls him sweet but it is her fault for not enlightening her that he would be staying here. Nick intends to remedy
the situation by finding a job. She reminds him to follow the restrictions of the parole board to the letter. He assures her he will stay out of jail
and also steer clear of Melanie. The redhead agrees that would be best
for all parties involved.
- Mel is trying to busy herself at Chadís place. He returns and wonders where she had gone. For a walk. He sits and notes they must discuss her answer to his question. She claims she was thinking the same thing. He would like to know what her answer is. Perhaps he was wrong to put pressure on her. However, the notion of them becoming man and wife gives him such joy. Mel disagrees about the pressure. She has given careful consideration to his offer and wants him to propose yet again. He opens his ring box ...
- Kate enters the pub with Billie, having referred to them as employee
and employer. Billie laughs they drive each other crazy. Kate insists she can understand her vision and she needs someone she can trust and work with. Billie reminds her there is Lucas. Kate reminds her she is talking about a cosmetics company. Billie will think it over. Relieved Kate thanks her.
- EJ hints that he and Samantha could still make lunch at the lodge but
she feels it might be too late. However, if maid Mary could keep the kids longer, perhaps the two of them could celebrate his mayoral resignation over dinner. Just the two of them. EJ roguishly grins. "Samantha Brady, are you asking me out ...?"
Read Part 2 with EJ's plan, Nick's unusual offer,
Mel's answer, Abigail heartbreak, Nicole vs Jen, and more!
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DAYS OF OUR LIVES SUMMARY
to read all the happenings in Salem on Tuesday, September 11