Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 27 , 2010
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Days of Our Lives Spoilers Next Week - click here!
- Carly acts like she has a very big secret! She also wrongly
assumes Nath was the guy with whom Chloe cheated! Chloe
assures her the other man's identity is not important, and later
points out to a worried Phil that cos she never came out and
said her fling was not with Nath, Carly suspects Nath, and has
no idea it was really Phillip!
- Dan probes Nath about Chloe. Just what is his problem!
Nath covers up and acts like he just did not approve of
her cheating on Lucas.
- Phil tries to buy a house near Maggie for Mel.
- Carly senses tension between Mel and Nath. Mel confides
in her about Nath's pillow talk she overheard - that he loves
her! She insists she loves Phil. Carly now thinks Phil is
the better guy anyway ...
- Chloe and Dan are looking forward to their wedding at the park.
- EJ is fully conscious with a headache. And he wants
to see his WIFE Samantha!
- Rafe warns Sami that Will still has no alibi. Sami wants
to tell him that she shot EJ but gets interrupted when Ari
calls with the news that EJ just woke up!
- It is finally revealed that Pookie perished from
heartbreak while Nicole was in the slammer ...
- Brady is determined to retrieve Isabella's remains from the pet
cemetery where Viv had her buried in the plot of a large animal.
To avoid suspicion, he tells the oddball funeral director that he
wishes to move his beloved pet orangutan to another cemetery.
Crazy times. What's even crazier is that Nicole overhears! She
tries unsuccessfully to get information from the pet cemetery
director, then shows up at the mansion looking for Brady and
asks Victor about orangutans!
- EJ is stabilized, though his memory is foggy - or is it?
- Accusations are made!
- EJ insists he has amnesia, but Rafe insists he doesn't!
Agent Rafe speaks with Dr. Dan, who wonders how far he
would go to nail the patient. Meanwhile, EJ acts like he only
remembers being at his wedding with Sami. He promises
Samantha they will go on their honeymoon soon.
Lexie worries that any shock could put EJ in jeopardy.
Therefore, Sami must play along and even shares a kiss
with him. Rafe sees!
- EJ asks "wife" Samantha to bring the kids to see him.
Sami must comply. Johnny gets some time with EJ and gives
him unsettling news. They all live with Rafe now!
- Rafe is right! EJ confides in papa Stefano that he is just
playing games with the fake memory loss. His ultimate goal is
to manipulate Samantha and gain custody of his children. He has
no intention of pointing the finger at her, though, and, much to
the chagrin of Stefano, claims that he shot himself! At least for
now ... EJ is most troubled when Stefano states Sami could have
shot him, as per the evidence.
- Chad tells the DiMeras he hopes EJ will recover. Stefano
blows him off.
- Chad misunderstands a moment with Kate when she suggests
he come work at DiMera Enterprises. He presumes she has
the hots for him! Kate insists she is happily married, though.
- Stefano shares EJ's latest deception with Kate.
- Nicole learns Brady's deep dark secret about burying Viv alive
after she goes to the mausoleum and hears Viv's voice in the
earpiece. Viv begs for her help .... In order to neutralize Nicole,
Brady makes a pass at her!
- Kayla snoops around the hospital after Steph tells her the tale
of the switched paternity test. She lectures Steph that all parties
involved have the right to know the truth, but first she will make
sure it was not just a hospital mistake that was later corrected ...
- Victor seeks out Maggie again!
- Phil wants to move back to the house of Kiriakis
with Mel. Why isn't Victor so enthusiastic this time?!
- Rafe plans for his future with Sami, the kids, and a house. He
finds it hard to deal with her having to pretend she is EJ's wife..
- Commander Roman asks EJ for an official statement.
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|