|Days of Our Lives Update|
|Don't see a new
date? Refresh the page & clear your cache :)
|Friday, May 17, 2013
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
THIS TV EPISODE WAS TWEETED ONE HOUR AHEAD
BY DAYSCAFE :)
- At the town square, Ciara takes the special envelope out of her pink backpack, and slowly withdraws the picture. Nicole stops with her coffee in hand and pleasantly wonders what she has there. Ciara conceals it and refuses to let her see her private things. Caroline now catches up with her. Caroline is keeping an eye on the family kids. She sits at a table with Nicole and they discuss what happened to Rafe. Caroline complains about all the violence in the world, though she is in no hurry to go to the next world. Nicole muses she is like Eric. She saw him administering the sacrament. He helps many but does not take himself seriously. She cannot imagine how she would have gotten through these past months without him. She is so happy he came back to Salem! Caroline notes he is a great deal like Rafe. When she refers to Eric as killer handsome, Nicole cannot help but smile. Caroline adds at least she and Eric are only friends so their relationship is not so complicated. Nearby, curiosity gets the better of Johnny and he grabs for Ciara's envelope ...!
- Outside the pub, Marlena lets Brady know she has no interest whatsoever in his so-called sympathy. She turns to walk away and literally bumps into Eric, who perceives the tears. He consoles his mother and holds her close. What have they done now! They go inside and Brady hands Marlena a coffee as they all discuss the John situation. She is not giving up. Eric hopes not. Marlena laments this conflict is about someone trivial. Eric offers to see her home but Marlena wants to wait so she can ask Caroline for an update on Rafe. Brady would like to as well, since he has had no time to go to the hospital. Marlena snaps that is because he has been busy making the biggest mistake of his life! Brady hits back by accusing John of being jealous of his and Kristenís relationship. Marlena bursts out laughing. He lists his fatherís sinful qualities and warns if she knew him like he does, she would give up. Marlena unhappily excuses herself. Father Eric is not impressed that his brother kicked her when she was down. He quotes more scripture that means he is full of it. In fact, the same judgments he makes on John can be said about him. Brady sarcastically thanks him for the sermon. Eric calls him an idiot.
- John and Kristen are at the park. He drawls he heard there is trouble in paradise. She accuses him of spying. He wants to know if she just dumped Brady or is she marrying him tomorrow! He sarcastically wonders if she loves Brady or loves him not and pulls a couple of petals. She tells him to go away. He murmurs that is not what she really wants! She dares him to tell her what he thinks she wants. John grins. He dares her to come clean about what she wants. She is about to reply when little boys kick a ball. John gets it and praises the lads for their soccer skills. Kristen flashes back to losing their baby and her demeanor changes. The ice queen coldly informs John they are dead and she has moved on. He begs to differ and strokes her arm, murmuring Brady does not even have to know. She blinks her blue eyes and drops a piece of paper behind her. Every move she makes is calculated, just like John. It is make or break time!
- Nervous Nick meets Vargas at a dingy deserted warehouse to hand him his bag of money. Vargas happily offers him a cash bonus for Gabi and the baby. Nick exclaims they are done. But Vargas is greedy. This is only the beginning! They are far from over! He shoves the money in the bag and saunters off. Nick stares.
- Hope gets off the phone in her office, having been assured by the guard that Rafe is safe. She now asks Gabi to tell her more. Sami tries to act like it is really nothing and pouts. But Gabi points out EJ was happy about something being done, then grinned, and left. He knew Rafe was not coming. He wanted him beaten up! Sami disagrees. So does Hope. He wanted him dead! Sami dismisses the call, since EJ gets countless business calls. Gabi is upset and feels there is a pattern. Whenever Rafe protects someone against EJ, he gets attacked! She screams at Sami for choosing the DiMera power and money and letting EJ get away with murder. Sami acts like Gabi is hormonal. Gabi blames herself for the bakery order. If only she had not asked Rafe to pick her up that muffin! Then he would not have been in the alley! Hope checks her notes and frowns. They did not find anything from the bakery on Rafe. Gabi looks intense. Sami wonders why. Gabi makes a snide remark about no one doing anything about her brotherís beating and walks out. Sami assures Hope EJ said he was not responsible. Hope reminds her he has lied in the past. Sami rolls her eyes. Hope suggests she is being naÔve, then excuses herself to get her daughter, whom she keeps safe. She questions whether Sami keeps her own children safe and walks out. Sami blinks away her tears and tells herself it could not possibly have been EJ. But still she wonders ...
- Meanwhile, at the hospital, EJ tries to strong arm a nurse into giving him an update on Rafeís condition. He brings up the power his family exerts on the hospital board. The nurse caves. There has been no change in the Salem patient. EJ now spies the bad guy holding flowers. They stare at each other. The bad guy walks away. EJ appears to follow. Or does he? When Nick returns trying to find Gabi, EJ reappears and sarcastically greets him. EJ boasts to Nick he just came from a hospital board meeting and his family pretty much built this hospital. Nick boasts his family made the hospital what it is. EJ brings up the last time he encountered him and had to throw him out of Samanthaís office. Nick calls the incident a misunderstanding. EJ reminds him his only concern is the fact that his wife is carrying Williamís child. Nick drawls that issue was resolved. EJ snaps is that right! Enter Gabi and she is already wondering about Nick ...
- At the coffee house, savvy Will has just checked out Nickís alibi timeline and he does not think he would have had enough time to double back and attack. Sonny, however, remains concerned that Nick is capable of anything when backed into a corner. He points out the computer genius could have easily produced a bogus parking ticket. One thing is for sure. He still looks as guilty as hell! Will decides to talk to Gabi, for she might know something. Sonny accompanies him. They are a team, after all ...
Read Part 2 of Fear plus Spoilers ...!
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DAYS OF OUR LIVES UPDATE
to get all the drama in Salem on Friday, May 17