|Don't see a new
date? Refresh the page & clear your cache :)
|ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
THIS TV EPISODE WAS TWEETED ONE HOUR AHEAD
BY DAYSCAFE :)
LEAD ME ON
Friday, March 7, 2014
- Sami and EJ are kissing at the mansion as she sits on his lap. The happy couple cannot wait for their honeymoon. EJ is looking forward to lounging by the pool. Sami thinks they will still need to work. He gets seductive about multitasking and kisses his beloved. She now notices Gabriella's modeling contract. Legal eagle EJ explains he did not want a third party involved, given Nick's volatile nature. Sami praises him for taking care of her and kisses his neck. She gets ready for work and reminds him Sydney and Ally have a play date. She teases EJ and
Johnny will have the big house all to themselves, EJ jokes they will play soccer in the living room. Sami suggests they break everything. He chuckles. She blows him a flirty kiss and departs, with a couple of art books, certain he will be in for a surprise. EJ sits and tries to focus but keeps flashing back to being with Abigail. He tells himself it is ova.
- Woman in red Abigail is on the phone with work. She is staying home today, suspecting she has a stomach bug. A bite of a sandwich makes her run to the washroom, covering her mouth, and she suspects the mayo. But someone will have a very different take ...
- Brady storms into the house of Kiriakis to confront Victor and Maggie for bringing his father back! He accuses the redhead of encouraging grandfather in his meddling. Victor will hear nothing against his lovely wife. Brady bitterly calls them quite a tag team. Magic do not deny the
charge. The belligerent one takes off his jacket. Victor asks if he is leaving Salem. Brady boasts he has a job to do and talks the Shanghai situation. He has a biz call soon. Victor questions whether he is in the
right frame of mind ... Maggie ushers him out of the room and he opts
to let Brady handle this.
- Marlena breathes she knew not John was back. He breathes he had to come to see Brady. She turns and appears mesmerized. John adds he
also had to see her! The blonde meets his gaze. She woefully reminds
him he left town without a goodbye and all she got was one email from him the whole time, plus communication from the lawyers. John explains himself. He had assumed that she wanted a divorce. She denies it.
- At the hospital, Eric and Jen are discussing tomorrow. She suggests she get his HR paperwork done today. Along comes Theresa the terrible. Upon learning Eric the good will be working for Jen, she sarcastically
leers what a lucky guy! Eric politely excuses himself to get started on his orientation. Theresa gets catty with Jen in her usual manner. Jen reminds her Daniel saved her life. She should wish him the best. Theresa taunts she does and implies that is why she does not approve of her. Jen points out she is in no position to bother her or anyone else cos they both know what could happen! Point taken. Eric saunters back and they both act like nothing is the matter There is too much at stake for both Theresa and Jen's son ...
- Nicole sits with Dan her friend at his apartment. He is here for her. She now confesses she destroyed some important information which she then brought ... here! Dan wonders what information. Nicole remembers the paper shredder which shredded evidence that could have exonerated Eric. Dan repeats his question. Nicole sighs it is ... something that could have helped someone and it is possible it still can! Dan gets a call from Chloe, who puts Parker on the line. He is looking forward to seeing his little man at home soon. After the call, he gets back to the topic at hand. Nicole has changed her tune, Perhaps she was being melodramatic. It is not the end of the world. Dan deduces the problem relates to her job. She puts her jacket on, makes light of her boss and the problem, and decides to head for the pub. The medicine man kisses his departing roommate on the cheek and drawls not to be a stranger. Nicole tries to put her mind at
ease by telling herself all that matters now is that she is with Eric. They were meant to be ...
- Sami shows up at Horton house with art history books and free lunch, having found out Abigail was not at work. She is out to impress EJ with art and is ready to get started! Abigail is as gracious as she can be, though she is clearly cringing inside. And then there is her queasiness ...
- Johnny and daddy are in the living room. The lad spies a picture of the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy . EJ informs him that he and his motha
will be honeymooning in Italy after they wed. Johnny shouts WHAT??! EJ explains they are getting married come May. Johnny reacts with a resounding Noooooo and runs out of the room, much to his daddy's dismay.
- Back at the hospital, Liam seeks an audience with the fair Jen. Alone. She appears hesitant.
- Marlena lists all the important events John has missed, then realizes
from his silence that he has been keeping up to date. But what happened to contact with her? He drawls what did she expect after what she did at Brady's wedding!
- Eric and Nicole meet up at the casual pub. He senses she is ready to move. She is indeed and looking forward to the future. So is he but
before they can head out, Caroline stops them.
- Back at Horton house, Sami is sitting with Abigail on the sofa, asking what kind of art in Rome EJ might like. Raphael for one. Sami notes the Vatican has much of that. She yearns to understand what the pictures really mean. She wonders how Abigail and EJ started discussing art in
the first place. Abigail admits EJ returned the angel wing she had given to shot Chad, which originated form Jack. She stares and remembers. Sami presses her to continue. Abigail anxiously explains what the angel wing means and shows her the item and the book. Sami is impressed and
muses the expressions of the charming cherubs in the painting make her think of hungry Johnny. Abigail notes the artist was inspired by children staring into a bakery shop. Sami hopes her take would not sound foolish to EJ. Abigail dramatically declares it would not for EJ is madly in love with her!
- EJ has brought protesting Johnny back to the living room for a chat.
Wot is the problem? The mini Stefano complains Brady and Kristen's wedding went BOOM. EJ now understands. If he has any questions, he can ask him. Johnny just wants to know what happened to Aunt Kristen and Uncle Brady ...
- Dan ventures to the house of Kiriakis with news for Maggie and Victor. Brady bitterly notes they were present earlier and perceives his good mood. At least someone seems to have a reason to smile. Brady now
gets the call from Chang and greets him in Mandarin. Dan opens the
front door to depart, only to find himself face to face with Theresa the terrible! Needless to say, he is less than thrilled to see her. And she is
here because? He assumes it is for Maggie, who is not home. Theresa taunts she is actually here for Brady. They have hit it off famously!
Brady appears and she announces she came to pick up her skirt. Brady takes it all in stride. Theresa steps away to check if Henderson has had
the skirt cleaned yet. Dan glares at Brady and demands to know what the hell he is thinking!
- Liam claims to be sorry he was so rude with Jen earlier. It was the result of his unpleasant run-in with his ex. He was feeling angry and hurt by her break off too. Jen assures him she did not wish to hurt him. Liam points out they all have to work together and there should be harmony.
- Back at the pub, Caroline informs Nicole she knows what she did for Eric, thanks to Roman, and so she will always be welcome here. Nicole gets choked up and thanks the matriarch. It means a great deal to her.
Eric drawls it means a great deal to him too.
- Marlena follows John to the town gate and wants him to admit that he blames her for Brady's wedding disaster. He gives her a look. She refuses to justify herself or her actions. John thinks there is no justification for
her humiliation of both Brady and Eric. Marlena points out the part she played was not even on the news. Therefore, he must have gotten his information from Victor.
- Brady admits he stayed at Dan's place for one night while he was away and spent some time with Theresa. Dan calls the girl toxic. Brady defends her as one who does not judge. Dan drawls she has no morals or scruples and warns him to watch his back with the chit.
- EJ get Johnny a glass of coke and alludes to a secret Brady learned about his bride Kristen. Of course things are very different for him and Samantha. Johnny understands. There are no secret things between his parents. EJ pauses.
- Sami giggles and asks if EJ has spoken about her to Abigail. Abigail will only say he loves her and hangs her head by the fireplace. Sam wants her to sit with her and let her help her. Abigail cannot even look her in the eye.
- Dan exits the house, only to run into Victor and Maggie outside. Mama Maggie gushes he must have good news. Indeed. Parker is coming home and Jen will be there too. Maggie hugs him upon learning they have reconciled.
- Jen agrees it should not be awkward at work. Liam calls her one of the good ones. He casually wonders about Daniel and Jen replies he knows nothing of their earlier unfortunate conversation. He thanks her and exits but once outside the door, his eyes narrow like a snake.
- John confirms he and Victor have been in touch regularly regarding Brady. Marlena is sorry he has been having a rough time and thinks it is good he is here for his son. If he agrees to get help, she can recommend someone ... John cuts her off. He will let her know. Marlena realizes the new normal seems to be that they can care about their children, though there is nothing for them to say to each other! John stares into space.
- Eric helps carry Nicole's belongings into her new room. Is she up for unpacking or some food? She gives him a seductive look and suggests both can wait.
- EJ promises Johnny that he and his motha know each other well and
will not go the same route as Brady and Kristen. The lad seems satisfied with the response.
- Abigail thinks EJ loves Sami so much and she cannot imagine what it feels like. Sami smiles she finds it hard to believe herself, given the things they went through. But now they know they belong together. Abigail
turns around and covers her face. Sami consoles her as she laments she will never have that. Sami insists the sweet girl will get a good guy.
Sweet girls always get their happily ever after. Abigail becomes overly emotional and suggests it is the result of fatigue and not eating. Sami generously takes out the lobster salad she bought each of them. Much to her surprise, it sends the girl running with her hand covering her mouth.
- Theresa approaches working Brady and wonders whether her biggest
fan is gone. The billionaire heir insists he makes his own decisions about the people in his life. She sweetly suggests a night out. He will text her as soon as he is done. She gushes it sounds good and exits. Outside, she vows Daniel and his galpal will not succeed in ruining her life. She plans
to make Jen pay ...
- John thinks there is much on the table to talk about. Marlena asks if he would even be here unless Brady were in trouble. No answer. She cuts him off when he starts to say something and concludes there is no more for them to discuss Not ever! John woefully watches the woman he loves turn away.
- Nicole gets closer to Eric and he touches her face. They kiss like old times.
- Abigail comes back and tells Sami she must have a stomach bug. She offers her a tea cos she could use one. The girl goes to get it ready as Sami munches on her lobster salad, recalling she had the same problem, when she was ... Surely Abigail could not be ...
- Maggie, Victor and daddy Dan take pumped Parker into the apartment. He has gotten a new toy and Dan helps him open it up. When Jen arrives looking like Alice in Wonderland, Maggie hugs her with a warm embrace to welcome her back.
- Someone unseen is at a hospital computer, ready to write a damning comment/suggestion about Jennifer ...
- John bitterly concludes Marlena may be right. However, he is staying in Salem even if she wants to push him out of her heart. He will be here from now on ...
- Back at the mansion, EJ has the contract ready for Gabi's signature. He intends to deliver it in person. He flashes back to Johnny believing he and Sami had no secrets between them and sits down with a sigh.
- Abigail returns with the tea and an idea of what to see when in Rome. Sami has been thinking about something else. Could she be pregnant? Abigail gasps in horror and the mug she is holding crashes to the floor, broken ...
- Nicole looooves Eric and they kiss passionately. She takes his hands
and walks him over to the bed. She cannot wait for them to make love! Eric stares ...
|DETAILED DAYS OF OUR LIVES UPDATE
All the drama in Salem on Friday, March 7