|Don't see a new
date? Refresh the page & clear your cache :)
|ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
THIS TV EPISODE WAS TWEETED ONE HOUR AHEAD
BY DAYSCAFE :)
Thursday, December 5, 2013
- At Horton house, Will the visitor teases teen JJ for studying and hands him a vintage music cd. He also hands him his mail. JJ finds an envelope and says oh no! His sentencing was postponed a few weeks! Will muses then he must keep out of trouble for a few extra weeks. JJ just wishes it was over.
- The club is decorated for Christmas and the ambiance is decidedly festive. For most, that is. Jen joins Maggie at her table and admits she
is trying to steer clear of Theresa. She wants to talk. The redhead seems to want to get rid of her, anxiously announcing she is expecting someone. Jen turns and spies Theresa standing there in her leather! The girl in black leather stammers she got Maggie's number from Dan cos she needs an
AA sponsor. Indignant Jen starts to go until Theresa stops her. She has something to add about Daniel! She is sorry, she does not remember that Salem night. Jen has already heard quite enough. Theresa tries to make amends and even confesses she made it look like she and Daniel were involved when it was not true. The truth is he never even noticed her.
Jen appears to doubt her story, since Dan himself confirmed he was at
her apartment that fateful night.
- Nicole leaves Brady another message as he has ignored all her calls and wonders whether his enthusiasm for an interview was sincere. She has no idea that at that very moment, Brady is busying himself with hefty bills and coke at the Kiriakis mansion. He is a cowboy with too much money, too much baggage. Back at the apartment, fatigued Dr. Dan returns. The medicine man has been hard at work and is long faced. Nicole wants to talk. She has decided to do the story on Eric, to do him justice. Dan is all for it. He had been hoping for this! Poor Eric was attacked. They sit and talk facts. Dan laments they do still not know all of them. Eric remains reluctant to cooperate. He now points out Nicole was present that night at the hotel. He could use her inside information. Perhaps they could build
a case to exonerate the holy man, Kristen DiMera be damned! Nicole nervously realizes he wants her to have a face to face with Eric. It would bring back painful recent memories. Dan insists they must help vindicate the man who was wrongly accused. This is the right thing to do! Nicole thinks he sounds rather obsessed. He does not deny it for he is a man of passion and justice for the wrongly blamed ...
- EJ yells after some unseen reporters seeking the scoop on Kristen, slams the DiMera front door, and thunders at unseen Harold about keeping the bloody reporters away. He now rages where the hell is Samantha! Harold now appears and explains she dropped off her bags and went to run some errands. She was in a rush though she was aware that Master EJ was in his office. EJ thanks him and takes a much needed drink. He is royally miffed and assumes he knows why she is avoiding him. But he refuses
to go down in the flames of Kristen's making.
- Sami is sitting alone at the festive pub, staring strangely at her phone, remembering the dramatic demise of Nick Fallon in the Salem River. She is a woman haunted by what she has done. Eric startles her with a hand on the shoulder and wonders why she is so jumpy. She grumbles about the video fiasco, then gets upset upon discovering he was attacked. Eric sits with her and admits they will not ever locate Kristen without some help and EJ does not seem to be helping. Sami offers to talk to EJ again. Eric suspects he knows exactly where Kristen is, though he tells her to stay out of it as he does not wish to cause her problems. He alludes to another angle, not willing to share just yet. Sami is sorry for his suffering and public humiliation. She laments he must be paying for her sins. He teases that would take a lifetime ...
- Back at the house of Kiriakis, Brady is buzzed. He puts away his small amount of remaining angel dust and assures himself the world will not
end if he falls off the wagon for one day. He checks his phone, chooses
to ignore Nicole's messages, and heads out for some fun.
- EJ drops Kristen's framed picture on the floor in a symbolic gesture, then picks up the picture of his Samantha, passes her picture a kiss with his middle finger, and places hers next to the other family photos. He dramatically declares she is the ONLY family he has left in this world! Exit EJ.
- JJ is feeling mighty guilty. Will gives him a pep talk. It is surely not his fault that Daniel and mama Jen are over and done. JJ sighs it was not Dan's fault either.
- EJ saunters through the town square when hyper Brady stops him and teases he is running away. He laughs he must be scared he will take a swing at him. EJ drawls to take his best shot. Brady quips he is not worth it and neither is his sister.. EJ points out she did care about him, sensing his pain. Brady stares at him with his red eyes and wildly claims he would not care if she disappeared off the face of the earth for good! EJ gives
him a sympathetic, knowing look.
- At the pub, Eric shares that he feels badly for wrongly accusing Nicole. Sami snaps Nicole would have done the same as Kristen in a heartbeat. Eric reminds her but she did not. Sami is relieved at least she is out of his life. The fallen father sighs she is not exactly and updates her on reporter Nicole covering his story. Sami fumes. He calmly claims he will turn things around, kisses his sister, and goes on his holy way. Sami too has somewhere she wants to go and marches out of the pub, ready to do battle.
- Nicole emotionally recounts how being near Eric the new priest brought her old feelings back. The medicine man understands. She feels that her feelings are gone now, given how poorly he treated her at every turn. Upon learning that Dan just spoke with the priest and he is on his way over, she refuses to stay and talks off, an emotional wreck.
- Will cannot understand JJ's reasoning. JJ blames himself for blaming Dan for not being around when his father was lost. He wishes he could change things. Will points out Dan and Theresa being together is really what ruined Dan and Jen's relationship, however, not him. JJ pouts.
- Back at the club, Theresa sincerely suggests Jennifer ask Daniel what happened for he was sober that night. Jen scoffs. Theresa praises him
for saving her life. She is sorry if she is making this worse. Jen gasps it
is not possible and leaves for work. Theresa now sits with Maggie, who wonders. The girl gushes she wanted to make amends. Maggie notes she needs to attend a meeting. Theresa is too anxious to attend alone, hence her wish to have her as her sponsor The redhead primly points out Daniel is her son and is hurting from this, so she therefore cannot be her AA sponsor. She hands her the numbers of two other qualified women, and suggests she attend tonight's meeting. Theresa sighs she would have to
go alone. Wild-eyed Brady appears and the intros are made. Maggie
now asks a favor. For Brady to take Theresa to the AA meeting today!
Buzzed Brady is not sure how to respond.
- Eric eagerly arrives at Dan's place and has no reaction when Dan informs him that Nicole is gone. He has decided the time has come to clear his name. He is IN!
- Nicole looks up from her desk, none too pleased to see hurricane Sami standing there. Sami warns she will be in her face until she makes her a promise. She must do the right thing for brother Eric or else she will make her regret it! Nicole gets back to work, utterly disinterested in anything Sami has to say.
- Jen is home at Horton house. JJ updates her on his postponement due
to the judge being ill. She thinks that is not bad and admits she had a run-in with Theresa, who is now trying to make things right. She bitterly notes she was her first experiment for making amends. JJ is sorry and consoles her with an embrace.
- Brady talks fast and explains he has no time, is totally swamped at
work, popped in to get a coffee. Maggie assumed he would be attending tonight's meeting. He would but alas he is too busy at work. Theresa tells Maggie she will be fine. Brady wishes her luck and starts to go, acting jumpy. Maggie wonders whether he is alright and stares after him when
he nervously states he is fine. Once he has gone, Theresa assures Maggie she is committed. Maggie hopes it will go well for her. She really does.
- Dan has shared his expert theory with Eric, that Kristen destroyed the evidence from the hotel. The medicine man now adds that he has been researching the class of drug she might have used. He has looked into chemical compounds, masking agents, and notes there could still be
traces in Eric's bloodstream! He has narrowed it down and now believes he will get the truth this time!
- Bored Nicole pours herself a cup of coffee and points out if she does
not do the Eric story, then someone else will. Sami says then let them. She reasons they are on the same side as they both hate Kristen. Nicole snaps what does she want her to give up for her brother! Whatever it takes! Sami reminds Nicole that Eric helped her get to this point and he is all that is good and noble, whereas she is trash. Nicole quips that is no motivation for her to help her and her brother. Sami admits ok she was wrong, then argues Nicole is in a position to make Eric look innocent. Nicole concludes she wants her to lie. Sami quips she has done it before. They throw their past sins in each others' faces and there are many. Nicole now asks Sami whether she has murdered anyone lately! Sami is stunned into silence.
- EJ is pleased to run into William at the town square and asks whether
he has seen his motha. Negative. Will certainly hopes she knows that EJ
is there for her. EJ solemnly states his motha and the children are the
most important thing in the world to him. They are his everything.
- Maggie has been summoned to Horton house by Jen. They agree not to talk Theresa. Jen invited her over to discuss her living arrangements. The redhead sighs Victor wants her home, but she cannot go. Jen reminds her that this is her house and Alice would want her here, just like she does. Maggie pauses. Jen insists this will not pose a problem for Daniel. She emotionally calls her her wonderful Aunt Maggie. Why, she has known her her whole life, before she knew Daniel! She does not want her to choose sides. Maggie is moved as she has always thought of her as a daughter. Jen sadly suggests they lean on each other. The redhead giggles with tears in her eyes.
- Dr. Dan talks painful tests. Eric is up for the pain. He appreciates the support and what Daniel has done, but perhaps he should get someone else to step in, as they are friends. Theresa is not the problem, though. Dan asks then what is.
- JJ sighs at the town square, flashing back to Dan warning him about Theresa the wild card. The teen turns around and runs into her in the flesh! They exchange an uncomfortable glance.
- Maggie admires a photo of Tom and Alice, marveling how much Jen is like them. She holds it to her heart and thanks her profusely for the offer. She would like some time to consider. Jen agrees, then jokes things might not have gotten so crazy if she could channel Alice better. Maggie muses Alice had her fair share of drama from her kids too and it all worked out. Jen is hopeful about JJ turning his life around. Maggie looks forward to spending time with the handsome young reformed man. Jen is somewhat surprised Dan did not invite mama Maggie to stay with him and says so. The redhead replies he already has a visitor. No, not Theresa, but Nicole!
- Eric explains he just gets the feeling that Daniel is attempting to redeem himself. It would be the wrong reason for him to help him.
- Theresa requests the directions to River Road. JJ learns she is attending an AA meeting and points her in the right direction, then tells her to wait.
- Sami snaps has Nicole lost any babies lately! She recalls how she stole her daughter and blamed Jen for her own tragic fall. Eric and the whole town would be better off without her! Nicole snaps she has just changed her mind about helping her brother at all and angrily kicks her out.
- Brady is back at the house of Kiriakis all alone with his tiny amount of angel dust. He sniffles and places a call. "Hey man ... been a while." He needs some help getting more grams. The addict is back!
- Theresa explains she and JJ should not be seen together and should not talk to each other. She now gasps oh God, the night she overdosed he...
- Dan is on his phone, insisting they must talk face to face when he gets
to the hospital. Nicole appears and coldly announces to Eric that she has decided she will never make the mistake of helping him ever again!
- Sami sits in front of the roaring DiMera fireplace in her leather skirt and softly cries. She looks up, only to see one Nick Fallon emerge from the shadows. Zombie Nick slowly enters and says "My God, Samantha,"
like a dead man walking. Sami jumps up and screams to wake the dead. Zombie Nick now morphs into EJ, who approaches his frantic fiancée "Wot the hell is wrong with you!" Sami stares at him, frozen in fear.
Ahead on Days of Our Lives
Stefano phones Kate!
Theresa wants Dan's input on JJ.
|DETAILED DAYS OF OUR LIVES UPDATE
All the drama in Salem on Thursday, December 5