Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 20 , 2010
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Days of Our Lives Spoilers Next Week - click here!
- Guests gather to remember Isabella. Vic admits she changed him.
- Viv is dismayed to hear how happy Victor is, believing that
she has really left him!
- Maggie informs the Greek tycoon they can only be friends.
He pretends to agree, yet he intends to change that!
- Rafe interrogates Will (unofficially, that is), until
Ari comes along. The siblings disagree again. Rafe tries to
tell her that EJ is a con artist, but she insists he has never
let her down, so she will not let him down!
- Guess what. EJ is getting better, breathing on his own, and
he will know what Sami did! He asks for her ...
- Will fears that Sami is going to get in big trouble! He overhears
Lexie and Abe discussing how EJ is getting better and said
Sami's name! Will wants her to ask Rafe for his help and
suggests she tell him what went down! Sami plans to to do
just that, but stuff happens and she and Rafe are interrupted ...
- Adrienne is concerned about Stephanie after she hears
her tell Ian she has nothing to be ashamed of and acts
strangely. Adrienne calls Kayla and informs her that
her daughter needs her ...
- Victor is pleased that Brady is more and more like him!
He praises him for firing a devoted employee of 20 years
on the phone ...
- Carly is convinced Vivian is plotting something!
- Vivian is missing (of course still stuck in the sarcophagus)
Too bad for Viv that Maggie finds her earring nearby but
can't hear her! Meanwhile, Brady gets nervous when Bo
mentions investigating her whereabouts. Otherwise, Brady is
quite cocky and even sends Carly a bogus text message from
Vivian's phone, explaining she has left town to get over her
broken marriage, but will never forget what she did to Lawrence
and will soon be back! Viv warns Brady that if he does not
release her, he will end up on drugs, due to the horror of
what he has done ...
- Hope is targeted in prison again. And the lady warden
does not think things will get better for her there ...
- Bo is troubled by Hope's predicament so he takes action.
He meets with the warden and orders her to place Hope in
isolation. The warden appears to blow him off, claiming she
is the one who calls the shots in her prison!
- Carly makes an effort with Ciara.
- Kayla is back and she wants to know what the heck
is going on with daughter Stephanie! Steph assures her she
and Nathan are good ...
- Dan tells Ian not to bother Nath and Steph. Meanwhile,
Ian can't help but notice the doc's iphone nearby ...
- When Ian and Steph talk about the paternity test, Kayla
just happens to hear them!
- Stefano is hell bent on REVENGE!
- Kate toys with the idea of poisoning Stefano, to protect
Will, but everything changes when Stefano assures Kate he
realizes that William is indeed innocent. The experts did
not find the lad's fingerprints on the desk drawer from which
the gun was taken. Sami's fingerprints were on it, though,
and he is convinced Rafe lied to give her an alibi!
- Nicole begs Brady for another chance. No such luck!
Nicole gets depressed and starts drinking at the Cheatin Heart.
- Drunken Nicole crashes Chloe's baby shower! And she has
become a tad resentful of her old pal ... She lets it slip that
Chloe did something to Dan and he doesn't know about it!
Mel overhears! Not surprisingly, Nicole is kicked out out of
- Vivian issues crazed captor Brady a dire warning. She also
decides that when she gets out, she will destroy the anti-Viv
tag team of Mel and Carly.
- EJ has yet another visit from Arianna. She promises him
she will find the person who did this to him. She has no
idea that Will is listening! Will also pays sleeping EJ a
visit and tells him he should just die!
- Stefano implores his son to wake up and identify Sami
as the shooter! Tick tock.
- Justin is forced to face his feelings (update: Justin is indeed
seen this week, but this specific spoiler for a later date :)
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|