Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF NOVEMBER 8 , 2010
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Days of Our Lives Spoilers Next Week - click here!
- Chad shares his DiMera news with Will, who warns him to
steer clear of Stefano. Chad, however, is intrigued and pumped!
- Arianna addresses family and friends for the last time in a pre-
recorded video shown by lawyer Justin. Brady learns that Ari
left him most of her estate. EJ is disappointed that she left
him a small St. Anne replica, no evidence. Sami is relieved.
- Rafe and EJ butt heads - again! EJ hits a nerve when he says he
is lying for Samantha, gave up his career for her, and did not even
sire any of her kids. Rafe lunges to attack but Justin stops him.
Roman shows up and states the cops have a new witness to Ari's
hit and run. A man who saw the accident and just came foward.
EJ follows them down to the station and insists on being
present for the meeting with the eye witness, an older man who
explains the car's plates appeared to be from Illinois and he saw
something that looked like a small electronic gadget go flying from
her purse, which may then have ended up in the gutter. After, EJ
smugly promises Sami that HE will find it first and he knows that
must be the evidence Ari wanted him to have. Sami is a wreck.
Rafe tries to calm her down and sugggests they get married right
- Stefano wants to know how far Elvis would go to get back
his children ...
- Kate enlightens Mel on Chloe's past lies. Consequently, Mel
will have second thoughts about keeping her silence. She
demands Chloe meet her at the pier.
- Viv is freed from the sarcophagus by flunky Gus. Her next
course of action? To tell Maggie all - and then some!
Poor Maggie is locked in the sarcophagus! Gus the technical
wizard gets all the communications forwarded to Madame so
she can 1. taunt Maggie directly 2. talk to Victor while acting
like she is still in the sarcophagus - while she is in her hotel room!
Meanwhile, the monitor feed from the mansion is disabled so
Victor hears Viv but does not see her! Maggie begs her to free
her. Viv admits her original plan was to bury Maggie alive and
tells her it is up to Victor to let her out! Viv claims she now
despises Vic and will make the bastard pay!
- Victor continues to lash out at Viv - and hell hath no fury like
Madame scorned! Phillip fuels him on. Victor decides it would
be best if they all stopped communicating with the "wicked witch
of the graveyard."
- Gus fears the wrath of the Greek tycoon.
- Victor and Brady eventually realize that Gus got away ...
- Nicole gets her hands on Ari's camera - after she looks through
her belongings - and watches Sami's admission of guilt! She then
makes copies, aware that putting this on the news would ruin her!
- Kate informs Chad of the DiMera darkness but pretends
she knows not how he came by his birth certificate. She asks
what he intends to do with the knowledge that he is a DiMera.
- Mel vows to tell Dan the truth about Chloe cheating so Chloe
follows her to the Horton cabin to change her mind. Mel gets
Dan on the phone, ready to tell all, but then Chloe lets out
a war cry that her water broke! She is in labor! Nurse Mel
must help Chloe deliver her early baby boy. Dan and Phil are
the first ones to see him after Phil helps Dan get there by boat!
Mel decides to keep Chloe's cheating secret after all.
- Phil ponders fatherhood after he holds the baby. Maybe he is
ready to be a dad ... Elsewhere, sneaky Steph has a plan up her
sleeve. But she decides she wants the paternity test secret
to stay a secret regardless of what she promised Kayla.
- Things get dicey for Hope in prison. The wicked warden
wants her isolated! Bo has an idea and tells Carly. He wants to
pass something on to Hope ...
- Jennifer Horton Deveraux (Melissa Reeves) is back to Salem -
to stay! She must settle Alice's estate. She visits cuz Hope, who
would rather sleuth around with her instead of Carly ...
P.S. Jennifer is rather unofficially separated and Ben Walters
is interested, but she fears he could be too much like Jack!
- Brady wants answers from Rafe. Could Sami have shot EJ???
- Sami and Nicole rumble! Nicole attempts to blackmail her with
the recording of her confession, demanding she let her see Sydney
more. Sami refuses! Nic winds up unconscious at the loft! Here
comes Rafe, who humors her, thinking he can solve the problem
by removing the recording from her computer. Wrong move,
bucko! Nicole is all about copies and backup plans ...
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|