Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF MARCH 1, 2010
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Dan expresses his anger toward Carly. His little
girl had a terrible childhood with Trent and it is
all her fault!
- Maggie has a health scare. She laments what will
she do if IT is back!
- Brady has big plans concerning Ari! He goes to the pub
and they almost make up when he kisses her. Then she
hears Roman say he spoke to the warden about Brady
trying to get a visit with Nicole (Nic is not interested in
seeing anyone, especially not Brady!) Ari gets upset.
Brady explains he just wants to tell Nicole that Sydney
is no longer alive. Ari disagrees and fears Brady cares
more for Nicole. He says no, Ari is his present and
future, and adds he has a surprise in store ...
- Sami gravitates toward EJ, who, once again, has
her hoodwinked! She keeps Rafe in the dark about
the ransom note. Elvis assures her she is not alone
in this, she has him.
- Roman is concerned about Sami's emotional state.
Rafe tells him he wants to go over all the employee
records of the DiMeras. Not only does he think Sami
and EJ might be keeping a secret from him, but he still
suspects the mastermind of Sydney's abduction was
someone on the inside of the DiMera organization!
- Chad wants to date Gaby officially. Not if Mia can help it!
- Mia worms her way closer to Chad and they share
a kiss. They have both admitted a part of them will
always love each other. However, Chad pulls away cos
he thinks it is wrong. Mia is not about to give up! Will
thinks she needs space, unaware she wants Chad.
- Chloe realizes Dan is Melanie's papa! She is not at all
pleased with Carly, either, given how Dr. Manning is
the one who accidentally blurts it out to her, assuming
she already knew. Oops! Dan gets mad at Carly
and demands to know who else she told. Just Bo.
- Dan assures Chloe this will not change anything, though
she thinks it will change everything.
- Rafe confides in Carly that something is not quite
right with Sami.
- Phil warns Dan that he could be in big trouble
with the hospital board. Turns out they might discipline
him for letting Carly into Mel's room. Phil, however, is
willing to fight them, as Dr. Dan saved his beloved wife.
- Vivian is threatened by protective papa Dan, who accuses
her of trying to kill Melanie. Victor is baffled. What is Mel
to him? Just his patient, says Dan ...
- Carly tries to make amends with Dan but he claims
it is too little too late. Besides, her daughter will decide
her fate now.
- EJ has an update for Sami - footage of Sydney! She hides
it from Rafe, though, and she does not realize that EJ
also included a trojan in the program that enables him to
watch her via web cam on her computer!
- EJ meanly tells Sami he thinks the latest kidnapper
contact was bogus. Anna blasts him!
- Carly implores Phil not to let Melanie live under the same
roof as Vivian, convinced she will try and kill her again.
- Phil tells Victor he must give Vivian the boot!
- Vivian promises Victor she is no threat. The Greek tycoon
refuses to kick her out. Phil storms off. Viv offers to move out.
The Greek tycoon appears disappointed.
- Bo disagrees with Carly when she says she should plead guilty.
- Justin is there for Hope ...
- Nathan is shocked to hear what happened to Mel.
He races over to see her. She is upset to hear he was
with Steph and assumes he did not even want to read
her note. She privately asks Steph to destroy said note.
- Justin offers to defend Carly.
- Phil implores Hope to get Bo back. He does not
seem to want Carly near anyone close to him and he
believes Bo and Hope belong together!
- Bo needs a statement from mad Melanie. He asks her
to give Carly a chance. She, however, thinks Carly
- Daniel tells Mel she is his daughter! She is overjoyed but
still mad at Carly ...
- EJ decides to give Sami her daughta back after all.
The game of making Samantha pay has gone long
enough, so he appears at the pub with Sydney, much
to the delight of Sami and the Bradys!
(Rafe's investigation, however, is far from over ...)
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|