Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF JULY 26 , 2010
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Will offers Chad his condolences. Chad is not in good shape.
- Kate looks over her copy of Chad's real certificate of birth.
(his date of birth is March 3, 1990) Only Kate now also
knows who his biological father is, but she has no intention
of telling anyone!
- Kate sidesteps Chad's questions about Maddie's past. The
tormented teen suspects she knows much more than she is
letting on! She agrees they can talk again, but Stefano later
warns her to stay away from the son of their former enemy!
- Phil presents Mel with a bracelet and tells her she is the best
thing that has ever happened to him. He is terrified at the
thought of losing her and is convinced she would hate him if
she learned of his affair ...
- Steph panics when she discovers that Nath still appears
to treasure a picture of Mel but she is not giving Nath
up without a fight, given he is her new roommate!
- Hope is given Bo's case to investigate! Once they are alone
in Bo's hospital room, he perceives she is upset and takes
her hand in his. A poignant moment. Carly sees!
- Bo cannot recall what preceeded the attack - he just
remembers something about a mug of coffee!
- Victor vows to make Bo's attacker pay!
- Justin starts to notice Hope's bizarre behavior.
- Drunken Viv confides in Gus that she truly adores Victor.
Flunky Gus suggests she not forget who she is and what
she is capable of!
- Rafe and Ari have a big disagreement about EJ.
- Will gets even closer to the enigmatic Stefano! The phoenix
is impressed with his work and wants him to keep working
for DiMera Enterprises part-time when school starts. Will is
honored, though he feels uncomfortable keeping it a secret
from Sami. Stefano, however, convinces him it is best if
Sami not know of their arrangement!
- The code of Nicole's mysterious journal is about to
be cracked by the FBI! Nicole has no idea Rafe got a
picture of her black book diary when he broke into her
motel room. Rafe believes there is a locker number
included, which is linked to Nicole's blackmailing
of EJ. He soon has clues. Places. He visits all the places
in the coded diary. First one is the locker, which turns
out to be empty ...
- Sami, meanwhile, remains convinced that EJ is a changed
man and two parents for her kids are better than one -
especially after EJ gets Johnny to improve his behavior.
- Maggie advises Brady not to trust Nicole. She is worried
that the felonista is already duping him! Brady defends
Nicole as a woman who is trying to change.
- Caroline issues Sami a dare, after Sami asks her for
- EJ asks Sami to marry him - twice!
Stefano believes it is a big mistake.
- Carly arranges another paternity test and tells Chloe in advance.
They can do it at St. Mary's, under an assumed name. They
don't realize that Dan has just agreed to help in an operation -
also at St, Mary's!
- Brady tries to help Nicole out with money when she tells him
of her financial woes. He can find her a better place to live ...
Nicole tells him she must get it together on her own and
admits she has a high risk "investment" in the works. He hopes
EJ is not involved. She lies he is not.
- Not surprisingly, Nicole squeezes cash out of EJ. He promises
her millions of dollars in return for her silence! She also wants
to get Marco to do something for her - namely try and keep
Dr. Baker unseen ...
- But Brady has seen Dick Baker and tries to pursue him!
He loses him but does tell Nicole he spotted a very living
Dr. Baker - a man he feels should be brought to justice
for hurting Sami! Dick, meanwhile, calls Hope to let her
know he was seen, but she appears confused.
- EJ threatens Nicole that if the tape of him ever comes
out, he will kill her!
- Not realizing her alter ego snuck all the pills in Bo's coffee,
Hope is confused - and finds just one last pill.
- Rafe acts distant toward Sami, while getting closer to the
proof he seeks to bring down EJ.
- Bo, who has no memory of his attack or how it came about,
has a hypnosis session with Carly. Will it work? He starts off
by remembering happy times on the Fancyface with Hope -
and Hope hears! His memories of the attack night are foggy.
- Theo tells Bo and Abe about Hope's wallet collection.
BO DOES THE MATH!
- Victor drops by to see Maggie and inform her that Bo has
been released from hospital. She is glad, but repeats Vic should
not be there cos he is married. He should go home to his wife!
Feeling rejected by Maggie, Victor goes home and hits the bottle.
Could this be the opening Viv has been waiting for ...?
- Vivian announces that Carly must have been Bo's attacker!
She decides to find out ALL of Carly's secrets.
- Rafe pays Nicole's mama Fay a visit, as her place of work
is in Nicole's coded diary. He wants to have a chat ...
- Dick Baker intends to leave Salem, cos things just got
way too wild, but will he make his great escape in time?
Don't count on it!
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|