|DAYS OF OUR LIVES Part 2
Thursday, August 23, 2012
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LINK ONLY!
TO BE OR NOT TO BE - Part 2
- At the house of Kiriakis, Brady appreciates Nicole and Danís concern but he is utterly exhausted. Dan suggests he get some sleep. Nicole promises she will call tomorrow. Brady bids them goodnight and leaves them alone. Nicole smiles at Daniel they make a great team, then asks about his message. She is stunned to learn that Stefano is not dead after all and realizes that means EJ did not kill him and is a free man! She is concerned. Dan must return to the busy hospital to tend to the injured
but assures her everything will be fine. She dreads EJ asking questions. He reminds her the test shows Rafe as the father. He now gets paged to emergency and agrees to see her tomorrow. Exit Dr. Dan. Nicole assures her baby that she will bide her time and wait for the right moment. Then they will be a family with Daniel!
- Sami and EJ sit on the sofa. They are kept company by a cop, who
will not tell them where Hernandez has gone, how long it will be. EJ now grins about Sami changing her dress. She is shocked about Stefano and informs him she was worried about how long he was gone. EJ sighs. He thanks her for going through this with him. It means much. "You risked
a lot for me." She reminds him he is the father of her children. He gets closer and shares his hope that when this nonsense is over, they will be able to go back to where they left things. Sami flashes back to their kiss. He sincerely hopes nothing has changed. Before she has a chance to answer, Rafe steps back into the room. It is time to go! Sami glances at EJ.
- At the house, Abigail holds Cameron, who holds Abigail. She wishes he could come too but Jen explains the injured need him. He goes to fetch their bags. Beep beep! The airport taxi awaits. Abigail goes ahead. Jen stays behind to turn off the lights. They exchange I love yous. Widow
Jen tenderly takes Jack's framed photo off the mantelpiece and tells her handsome devil she will miss his smile. "Goodbye, my love," she cries, then places the picture back, turns off the lights, and silently leaves.
- Kate insists Stefano needs her. Bo muses not according to him! Hope
is sorry but they cannot allow her in that room. Kate snaps she will not forget this, much to Bo and Hopeís amusement, and appears to storm off. Bo and Hope are soon done and decide to go pick up their princess
Ciara. Kate returns and sneaks into the room, but alas Stefano is gone!
- Marlena comes across Gabi at the pub and notices she is upset. She offers to lend an ear if she needs to talk. She is glad she and Will are friends, for he too is going through a tough time! Gabi grimaces.
- Lucas promises Will he can count on him but is interrupted by a phone call from Marlena. He gets off the phone and tells curious Will that the cops are taking Sami and EJ to the station. Will starts to go, then realizes Lucas is not coming. Does he not want to see mom? No, he does not!
- EJ is not pleased that he and Samantha will not be riding in the same car, then advises Samantha not to say anything, he will have his lawyer handle it. He sarcastically suggests they call Carrie and glances at Rafe. Sami informs him that she has actually left town. EJ blinks. "Really?" Indeed, she and Austin are trying for a fresh start. EJ stares. The cop is ready to take him away and ushers him to the door. He turns back and watches with worry as his romantic rival Rafe takes Samantha by the
|SCROLL DOWN FOR DAYS SUMMARY PART 2
to read the conclusion of Thursday, August 23 ...