photo by PR Photos
Days of Our Lives Spoilers
October 5 9, 2009
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Bo talks about his separation with Justin, angry that Hope
makes all the decisions about when he can see his daughter.
Justin warns him not to give Hope an ultimatum.
- Danloe are a go! Chloe gets the annulment papers from
Lucas, via Phil. Phil sees she is wearing Dan's ring.
- Sami cries at Grace's grave, wondering how she will ever
be able to feel whole again.
- Mia and Brady keep each other updated.
- Philip and Sami discuss Lucas going to rehab ...
- Stefano and Kate dine at Chez Rouge, despite Maggie's
icy reception. He has steak and booze and chocolate!
- Daniel is mighty suspicious when he finds out Stefano
fainted after dinner out with Kate, which led to his
- Kate proceeds to worm her way into DiMera Enterprises.
- Steph sets her sights on Nathan but is he still interested?
Could be too little too late!
- EJ learns part of the truth, as Nicole admits she miscarried
their baby. However, she at first fails to mention that Syd is
his and Sami's, so he thinks Syd is not blood. When Chloe
shows up with news of Stefano's collapse, EJ and Nicole race
to the hospital. EJ coldly announces he wants Nicole and
Sydney OUT of the mansion! She has now decided it is best
to let him know Sydney is his baby, but Elvis refuses to
listen to a word more, and she does not get the chance ...!
Note: Elvis assumes Nicole played him for the power and
money, and drinks heavily before saying they should leave.
- Nicole freaks after seeing Sami with Sydney.
- Elvis later complains to Sami about his deceitful wife.
- Sami takes pity on him and lets him have time with Johnny.
- Phil is at odds with Kate - again! He defends Mel's honor!
- Maggie tells Phil he had better not play games with
lovestruck Mel! He considers.
- Nicole is desperate to hang onto Sydney and prevent
Sami from ever taking her away! She schemes to win back
- EJ does the math and deduces that Sydney is Mia's baby.
- Brady is worried that Nicole could be in danger.
- Phil finds out that Nath and Mel are enjoying a date
together. Will his cooler head prevail? Does it ever?
Mel might be in for a surprise! And she still loves Phil,
by the way ...
- Carly catches a flight to Salem, and her plane has a close call!
- One of the first things she does is try to contact Bo, but
she does not want to be seen by anyone else and boy does she
need his help! Unfortunately, turbulence prevents Bo from
hearing her on the phone! Carly is tormented by visions of mad
Lawrence. Meanwhile, his body is found and she is suspected ...
- Dan presents Chloe with a key to his apartment.
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|