|Days of Our Lives Weekly Previews|
photo by PR Photos
Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF NOVEMBER 16, 2009
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Chloe continues to hide Sydney for Nicole and is not so sure
she should hand her over to Rafe when he shows up! Rafe
warns her that Nicole is one bad woman who is going down!
Sydney is Sami's baby and he has the DNA test to prove it.
Chloe hands over Sydney to him after Dan assures her it's true.
- Mia finds out her baby died. She learns about Sydney from
Chloe, who leaves an angry voice mail for Nicole from
- Will keeps Lucas' phone number from Chloe. She assumed
Lucas would want to be there for Sami and then suggests
Will head home.
- Vivian and Victor share a common goal ...
- Bo gets some new intel on Lawrence.
Someone unexpectedly confesses to killing Lawrence
but it ain't true! (Viv sets it up as part of her destroy
Carly plan). Bo feels Carly is in even more danger, given that
someone is playing games. He insists she continue to stay with
him, for her own protection. Hope is dismal that Bo did not
contact her immediately after Carly was declared free and
laments he must have chosen his ex over her. Bo goes to see
her, to make things right, and loses his cool when he sees her
and Justin in a friendly embrace. Justin lectures Bo for his
behavior toward Hope.
- Vivian wants Carly to pay! She pays her a visit and makes
nice but she doesn't mean a word of it!.
- Sami/Nicole smackdown! Sami confronts Nicole! First she
denies what she has done, then she comes clean and claims
she did it to hang on to EJ. Rafe arrives with Sydney and tells
sobbing Nicole he summoned the cops. It's over. Meanwhile.
Chloe has advised EJ to go to Sami's place. After Nic sees an
opening, she makes her great escape and races outta Sami's
place. She runs to the pier and EJ follows.
- Sami emotionally thanks Rafe for bringing her together with her
daughter, who would have been lost to her forever. Sami assures
Rafe that Sydney will be a part of them, just as Grace was.
Dow at the pier, Nicole is a wreck. EJ would like answers so
she tells him the truth. She says she did it all for him! Nicole
tries to convince him she did the right thing by stealing Sami's
baby, as Sami would not have let him keep his daughter. EJ is
livid and vows Nicole will pay! Nicole insists she will always
love Sydney and continues to call herself her mommy as the
cops take her away in handcuffs!
- Sami comes to the pier with Sydney and Rafe. Sami and
- Roman wants a word with EJ about what happened.
- A family is torn apart ... EJ starts to strangle Stefano after
he puts the pieces of the puzzle together and realizes he
was in cahoots with Nicole! Kate screams ...
- Melanie acts on a passionate impulse and kisses Phillip!
Maggie, however, does not approve of Phil and tells him so!
- Meanwhile, Nathan puts his career before romance.
- Nicole is tossed in the slammer! She places a call to Chloe,
but her old pal has had enough! Mia comes by to blast her!
- Ari and Brady get dangerously close to uncovering everything
about the drug operation in Salem. Brady digs, and Ari finds
out she has a new drug boss ...
- Brady stands up to Victor!
- Adrianne (who reportedly will not be back in the near future)
demands a divorce from Justin.
- Ari and Rafe discover their little sister has come to Salem.
- Brady agrees to bail out Nicole, unaware that Sydney was
Sami's stolen baby ...!
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|