WEEK OF MAY 3, 2010
photo by PRPhotos
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Baker, having just won big again, is ready to
flee Salem - until Hope sees him! They're not done yet!
She insists they remain partners and tells him that during
the day, when she plays the role of the police detective,
she will not even remember him!
- Chloe shares her findings with Phillip. Unbeknownst to her,
Vivian seems to have thwarted her with a new deception!
Chloe sleuths around and meets with the seedy motel
man, who talks in circles until she concludes her arch
enemy - Carly - set her up! What follows is a crazy yellfest
with Carly, where Chloe accuses her nonstop! Dan intervenes
and agrees to find the motel man, who is in fact still working
for Vivian. Poor Chloe. The guy is not going to vouch for
having ever spoken to her at all, which could lead Dan back to
his original theory - Chloe is losing it! She does not seem to
feel he loves her enough.
- After Sami has an answer for EJ about moving in -YES -
she prepares to become the newest resident of
DiMera mansion. Roman is dead set against it!
- Sami tells Roman that she and EJ might have a future
together. EJ overhears.
- EJ makes Roman a promise. Sami will be fine at the
- Not surprisingly, Kate and Sami have a heated
argument (like the old days!) Sami warns her not to
try and take Will away from her cos he is HER son!
The disagreement makes Sami momentarily rethink the
- Stefano asks Kate to be nice to Sami while she stays
at the mansion.
- Sami finds out a pipe broke at her home and the
living room was flooded (secretly Stefano's doing so she
will stay with the DiMeras). EJ assures her she will be
okay at DiMera mansion with him and teases her that
they can torment Kate, too!
- Sami and EJ discuss the kiss he still cannot remember.
Will they try again ...?! He is a tad bashful about it.
- Kate overhears Stefano on the phone, asking if Anna
has been a good girl.
- Stefano assures EJ that no one will ever find Anna, so
she will not be a problem. EJ fears that if FBI Rafe tracks
down Anna, as he intends, he will lose his chance with Sami.
He warns Stefano not to underestimate Agent Hernandez!
- Meanwhile, Rafe is in South America, where he soon
discovers former Salem resident Calliope has spoken
with Anna, as per his instructions! He orders her to help
him get a confession from Anna. But Anna is no fool and soon
senses Calliope (who is wired) is up to something! Calliope had
to do as Rafe wanted cos she and Eug are in trouble with the IRS!
Calliope gets Anna to finally relax and unburden her soul to
her. Anna explains that she kidnapped Sydney so as to get
back part of Tony's lost inheritance. When asked who she
was working for, Anna stops short of implicating EJ directly ...
- Will is drawn to the mysteries of his grandmother's past -
and Chad has the same thought on his mind! Will finds an
old photograph of Kate with Madeline. He shows it to Chad.
Chad confronts his mother about it. Madeline pretends she
met Kate thru business years ago, as a lawyer. Chad does
not believe her and resolves to uncover the truth. Madeline
warns Kate that if the truth comes out, it will be far worse
for Stefano and Kate. Kate knows it!
- Chad complains to Gaby about his mother not wanting
him to be friends with Will.
- Stephanie senses Phillip is hiding something ...
- Aunt Adrienne tells Steph to forget Nath if he
cannot accept her as she is.
- Nathan is bothered by keeping his silence but tries
to move on. He tells Steph he wants to take her to Paris
next Spring, too.
- Melanie finds out that Steph could be plotting to
get pregnant from Nath! Steph plays innocent.
She claims she just lost her pills, when Mel discovers
them from a homeless woman who fished them out
of the trash! Could be too late, though, cos Nath and Steph
have already had unprotected sex!
- Phil tells Mel the sad story of Chloe's hysterical
pregnancy and leukemia. Mel understands why Chloe
would be stressed. Phil admits she has been confiding
in him but now feels he and Mel should give Chloe and
Dan their space. However, he thinks about their fling even
while in bed with new wife Mel!
- Brady gives Nicole her walking papers after she tries
to seduce him.
- Brady is attended to after being attacked by Hope at the park.
He staggers to the pub and falls into Nicole's arms. Gaby calls
an ambulance. Brady has a mark on his body. The mark is the
sign of the Celtic goddess for girl power! Nicole gets a devious
idea when she realizes that Ari does not have a concrete
- When Brady wakes up, he is grateful that Nicole was there.
They are friends again.
- Victor wants the cops to find the mugger fast! And he does
not feel Hope is up to the task.
- Baker loses Brady's money clip at a poker game.
- Hope's dreams are on the increase. She also wonders
how the heck her makeup got on the floor!
- When Hope sees the mark on Brady, she recognizes it
as the symbol of the Celtic goddess of female empowerment
(i.e. girl power)
- Viv warns Arianna that Nicole is after her fiance.
- Brady advises Mel not to get involved in other people's
- Roving reporter Nicole finds out her next story for the show is
- Victor is there for Maggie - literally! She invites him
over to talk about how to repair his relationship with Phil,
then falls - and he catches her!
- Sami and EJ go swimming and things look about to
heat up. She gives him a massage. He alludes to Rafe.
She says they are done. He is about to kiss her ...!
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|