Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF MAY 24, 2010
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Next Week on Days - click here!
- EJ and Sami get closer and closer, about to
kiss, but then Stefano interruptus! Stefano
later warns his son he will have no chance at
romance with Sami if he does not let him
take care of the problem with Anna. EJ
reluctantly agrees to let fatha do what he must.
- EJ tells Sami it was good they did not do
anything they regretted, while Sam replies
she still loves Rafe.
- Rafe refuses to give up on Anna as his key
witness and proceeds to interrogate her, but hits
a snag when he gets thrown in jail down in
South America! He meets up with ISA Shane in
the slammer. Shane was on a secret mission ...
The two guys assess their situation.
Meanwhile, delirious Anna has whispered from
her hospital bed that EJ masterminded the
sydnapping, but no one is there to hear!
- Bo and Hope discuss Ciara. Hope claims
she is concerned about her fibbing fantasies.
- Ciara tells him some unusual things about
her mommy having a secret treasure box ...
- Brady learns of accused Arianna's seedy past
and he is filled with shock and awe! She
inists she was just accused of crimes that
were committed by her teen gang leader
boyfriend, who made a deal with the cops.
Brady tells her he believes in her innocence,
but she has her doubts ...
- Phil stops Nicole from trashing Ari in
a roving reporter report so she must alter
what she says and pretends to believe
in Ari. Brady, however, has no idea that
Nicole had planned to accuse Arianna!
He thanks her. Nicole tells him a
part of her will always love him ...
- Melanie realizes she does not know everything
about Phillip but clearly trusts him as one of the
good guys in town. Phil remains plagued by
feelings of guilt over his fling with Chloe.
- Dan and Chloe plan for their wedding ...
Chloe begs Carly to back off.
- Will is drawn into the darkness and
mystique of Stefano's world. Sami is
- Madeline freaks out after learning Chad
met Stefano, via Will, the phoenix's new bff.
She poses a threat more than ever, as she
warns Stefano yet again that she can cause
trouble with THAT TAPE! Bad move. He
WILL have a couter-plan ...
- Vivian taunts Kate..
- A wedding is supposed to take place,
but will it? Victor hates his bride-to-be!
Vivian decides to take action and arranges
for Brady, Dan, Bo, and Phil to receive
an urgent message that Victor needs them
so they must come to the mansion pronto!
The fellas assume the worst ...
Will Vic be a runaway bridegroom? Looks iffy
when he appears to stop the wedding at one
point, but then he does grumble he takes
her to be his lawful wedded wife, after all.
- Maggie uncovers the real reason the handsome
Greek tycoon proposed to wacky Vivian - to
protect his family. She understands. She and
Victor remain close despite his on-paper-only
marriage to jealous Viv.
- Nicole warns Baker to get his boss to stop the
insanity. Otherwise the cops will know arrested
Ari did not commit the attacks. Baker warns Nicole
the she-devil might come after her after finding out
she helped set up a woman!
- Hope visits Ari in prison. She thinks her man attacks
were a cry for help and says she understands.
- Baker fears Hope is spiraling outta control. Now what!
- Meanwhile, Hope is further upset when she views
Carly catching Vivian's bridal bouquet!
- Alice is about to become the focus of many
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|