Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF MAY 10, 2010
photo by PRPhotos
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Sami and EJ are about to kiss until ... Will Interruptus!
He tells his mom that EJ is not the answer! Sami then
informs EJ they share nothing more than their kids.
Nevertheless, the pair continue to get to know each other
better. Rafe later sends little Johnny a present - an FBI
jacket. Ouch! Johnny is thrilled, Sami thinks it's cute, but the
gesture makes EJ feel like a hoodlum. Sami assures him
that he can be the kind of man his children look up to
if that is what he really wants. He is not so sure Stefano
would let that happen - and he's right!
- Sami tries unsuccessfully to have contact with Rafe.
She misunderstands when he hastily hangs up after
she hears a woman's voice.
- Sami praises EJ as a good father. EJ praises Sami as
a good mother.
- Stefano demands Johnny take off that FBI jacket!
- Nicole meets up with Baker at a poker game when the roving
reporter goes undercover. He pretends to be an Englishman,
though Nicole knows he is Baker! Baker eventually admits
he faked his death by giving himself a drug, to escape Stefano's
thugs. Nicole is aware of the fact that he is linked to the
muggings, as she has traced Brady's gold money clip back to
him, but she does not turn him in. Instead, she comes up
with an unusual proposition. She wants them to frame her
rival for Brady - Arianna! Baker certainly knows enough about
muggings to pull it off and reluctantly agrees, when Nicole
reminds him he could end up going down. Nicole will make
nice with Ari and ask her for a drink. That is when she will get
her fingerprints off a glass, to be planted at a future crime
scene! Her original idea was to make Ari the victim but she
would rather frame her. Baker pretends to be an anonymous
tipster, so Ari steps away to take the call. That is when
Nicole gets her glass - as well as some hair from her hairbrush!
- Hope warns Baker he is on his own and should shake
Nicole. She also implies to Brady and Ari that Nicole
should not be underestimated ...
- Hope acts bizarre around Carly and eerily says she now
does not blame her for anything, she blames only Bo!
- Will has it out with Kate about a certain matter.Why did
she not admit she knew Madeline!
- He also wants Sami to tell him what is going on
between her and EJ!
- Insecure Ari and Brady discuss their wedding date
and honeymoon. Brady and Sami talk. He realizes she has
feelings for EJ!
- Rafe's South American adventure takes an unexpected
twist, as Stefano wonders why there has been no word
from Anna ...
- Meanwhile, Anna is onto Calliope's duplicitous game.
She finds her wire and knows she has been recorded!
Anna then prepares to make her great escape - and that
is when Rafe shows up at her door to stop her. He threatens
her with jail if she does not give him a name. The only name
she tells him is Benny ...
- Vivian feels she has a new enemy - Maggie! She realizes
Victor is sweet on the redhead, yet is determined to marry
him. Thus, she pushes up their wedding date. Victor is
flabbergasted. Phil suspects he will not go through with
the wedding anyway.
- Meddling Mel tries to keep Nath away from Stephanie!
She also now thinks Chloe is wrong for papa Dan. She
informs Dan that Phil told her about Chloe's hysterical
pregnancy. Dan is surprised to find out that Phil knew.
He hadn't realized Phil and Chloe were that close ...
- Mel does not mind Victor spending time with Maggie!
- Sneaky Steph throws her pills in the river.
- Hope's attacks are not over yet! Meanwhile, in a crazy
twist, she feels more and more pressure to crack the case
(not realizing the attacker is in fact her alter-ego).
- Hope warns Ciara about men ...
- Chloe continues to believe Carly set her up and tells her so.
- Dan confides in Carly that Chloe is losing it - and Chloe
overhears! This upsets her further. Carly tries to assure
Dan he is not to blame.
- Vivian tries to recruit Chloe, but Chloe has her own idea.
She tells Phil she will confess to Dan. Phil wishes she
wouldn't! And Mel keeps saying she trusts her husband ...
- Victor waants to repair his relationship with Phil.
- Chloe braces herself to confess to Dan she was a cheater!
She blurts out that she did something terrible when Phil came
over and Dan says he knows. He knows that she confided
in Phil about her hysterical pregnancy. He is sorry she felt she
has to confide her fears and feelings to another man and vows
to fix things between them. Chloe is speechless and agrees
when Dan declares he wants them to go to therapy together.
- Maggie is released from hospital.
- Chad tries to talk Mia out of dropping out of school.
- Madeline suggests that Chad continue his education
in another state. He wants to know why! She talks schools
being better elsewhere and then runs into Kate. Here come
more clues! They call each other HOs and, for some strange
reason, Kate seems to think she could give her a hand with
Chad ... (Maddie gets very defensive and blows her off as an
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|