|Days of Our Lives Spoilers
March 23-27, 2009
All rights reserved. LINK ONLY!
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Nicole gets a lucky break after Sami's adoption announcement
thwarts Tony's plan to reveal her secret. Tony will wait!
- Sami explodes when EJ questions her judgement on adopting
a baby when she already has 3 kids and is on her own. She
warns him the only thing they have to discuss is Johnny!
- Salem becomes a world of extremes as Kate gets more evil,
Nicole gets more desperate, and hothead Phil gets caught
up in a dangerous game!
- Maggie realizes that Dan gave up Chloe for Lucas and he is
devastated over it! She says she now hates him less.
- Kate wonders what would happen if the truth came out.
- Daniel confides in Brady.
- Nicole informs Brady that Tony knows that Syd ain't her baby!
- Nicole also has a confrontation with Mia! What next ...?
- Chels and Steph get an apartment together. Max impresses
Chelsea when he gives Theo a pep talk about his role in a play.
- Chloe doesn’t feel well. Is Kate responsible?! After all, she
does have thoughts of a poisonous plan! Of course, Chloe
has no idea of Kate's wicked daydream, so she assumes
something more calendar related hint hint!
- Phil wants the fuels project back but Tony ain't selling!
- Tony warns Phillip he is not his own man as long as he does
- Nicole continues to depend on Brady.
- EJ and Stefano are none too pleased when Tony tells the
family empire adios!
- Nicole steels her nerves with a drink and later sets out to steal
the blueprints from Tony's room, but her plan is a bust!
- Phil gets FIRED by Vic for losing the lucrative fuels project!!
- Phil then decides to talk tough with Tony ...
- Tony and Phil have words and a struggle down at the pier.
Tony seems to take a fall on what appears to be a sharp
piece of wood. Nicole does not want him to make it and
her actions reflect this! Matter of fact, Stefeno uttered
anti-Tony threats, too! Nicole, by the way, is the only
witness to the Phil/Tony fight - or is she ...?
- Rafe and Brady cross paths and interesting deets follow!
Rafe indirectly tells Brady his concerns about Sami, and Brady
realizes he is the new man in her life. Speaking of Rafe, EJ
decides to pump him for info on Sami's mysterious adoption!
- After a brief spat, Sami and Rafe get closer and the lovebirds
kiss again! They attend Grace's secret baptism together and
Sami chooses Rafe as Grace's godfather!
- Sami asks Sister Agnes to tell her all about Rafe's past.
Will Agnes tell her everything ...?!
- Bo is horrified that the mystery man in his Hope vision is
none other than Roman. Or is it ...? Bo is so confused, he
wrestles with what to do and changes his plans. Hope cannot
figure out what has him so wound up! Chelsea wonders what's
eating Bo. Meanwhile, Bo freaks out when he sees Hope
with Roman - and lies to her!
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|