Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF MARCH 15, 2010
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Detective Hope tells Melanie that Carly went to save
her from Vivian on her wedding day, not harm her!
She suspects Mel already knows. Mel cries she shot her
on purpose, just like she threw her away!
- Rafe has the forensics lab go over every inch of the
deserted cottage where he believes Sydney was held ...
- Carly must face the music. She wishes to enter a guilty plea.
Bo is dead set against it but he, Hope, and Justin cannot
change her mind!
- Max stops by the pub on his way to a medical convention
in San Diego. Caroline ie thrilled and suggests he visit Mel.
- Max is shocked by the shooting and has a heart-to-heart
with Mel, who will always be his little sister regardless!
He warns her if she puts her bio-mom in jail, she will only
be hurting herself.
- Max warns Phil to treat Mel better than he treated Stephanie!
Phil insists he loves her and intends to prevent anyone from
ever hurting her again.
- Hope runs into Vivian at the cemetery and Viv is
thrilled to hear that Carly is pleading guilty.
- Mel asks Dan if he and Chloe and Phil and her can
get together. He happily agrees! Dan also wants Mel
to do right by Carly when Justin calls to tell him she
is pleading guilty! Mel rushes to the courtroom in time
to testify and busts in just when Carly is about to
be sentenced by the judge (D.A. Woods asks for the
- Melanie testifies with a twist! She tells the court the shooting
was actually an accident and recants her earlier statement
accusing Carly. Case dismissed! Carly is off the hook,
but Mel still wants bio-mom to steer clear of her. Daniel, on
the other hand, is someone she trusts and respects.
- Kate tells Carly to be careful cos Viv is still out for revenge!
- Vivian leers at Carly there is no deal since she is not going
to prison. Dan takes matters into his own hands and threatens
Vivian to back off! Carly is grateful for his intervention.
- Nathan learns all about the letter when Stephanie
confesses to him! Will she lose him? As Mark Hapka
himself pointed out, there are only 2 girls available to his
character - Melanie and Steph. And Mel is now a married
woman ... In addition, Steph (aka Veronica Lodge) is
determined to stake her claim!
- Gaby is disheartened when Chad informs her he still cares
for Mia soooo ...
- Chad and Mia get up close and personal. He wants to go on
a date. She agrees but wants it to be their secret! Meanwhile.
Will thinks he and Mia are exculsive but wait until he
discovers Chad had Mia's necklace!
- Nicole's mother Fay gives her some advice. Accept the fact
that she will be in prison for a long time. Nicole tells her
to get out and she will never see her again!
- As DaysCafe already reported on Feb 9 on our Spoilers page,
Melanie and Phillip move in with Maggie.
- Anna has trouble - from Nicole! Yes, she remembers Anna
was the one who took Sydney (this is gonna be good!) Nicole
summons Anna and gives her an ultimatum. Anna has to get her
outta jail in 24 hrs - or else! First thing Anna must to do is track
down the corrupt, womanizing governor, who just happens to be
at the Kiriakis mansion for a fundraiser. ...
- Kate has a plan for her phoenix, so he can see Sydney. She
drops off gifts for Will at Sami's place and brings Stefano!
Will agrees to let Stefano spend some time with Syd.
EJ finds out and states Stefano has zero rights with his
- Dan discovers Chloe has been lying about going
to therapy. He tells her he knows ...
- Rafe learns that his sister is engaged, but will it last?
- At a family gathering, Theo claims to know a secret -
so he tells EJ. But has someone put him up to it?!
- Brady and Arianna announce their engagement!
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|