Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF JUNE 21 , 2010
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Suspicious Lucas questions Sami
on her living arrangements! He
also thinks Alice would want Will
out of the DiMera mansion.
Will later assures him that EJ
has been supportive ...
- Lucas's future plans involve running
Hearth and Home from Hong Kong,
though he will visit Salem sometimes.
- Stefano assures young Will
that he is not the man he used to be!
- Nath invites Steph on a hot air
- Kate and Stefano watch the tape.
Tis a sex tape of young Maddie ho with
a congressman who gets nasty. Boss
Stefano intervenes and the congressman
is KILLED! The whole thing had been
a set-up so that Stefano would be
able to blackmail the politician to
support his project, hence the taping.
And Kate had been the one to recruit
Maddie when she needed money!
- Madeline seeks an audience with Stefano
to get the rest of her stuff back. She
is very nervous but Stefano agrees
they can put things behind them.
- Kate decides to withhold another secret
from Stefano that concerns Maddie. It's
bigger than anyone could imagine and
would change everything!
- Sami's older sister Carrie will have
some advice for her. Choose the man
she wants and stick with it!
- Carrie and Sami talk about Anna.
Carrie is sorry for what Anna did
but Sami insists she is not to blame
for what her mother did. They hug
and decide to start fresh, in Alice's
and Sydney's honor.
- Mel warns Chloe that if she
hurts her father, she will crush her!
- Chloe and Dan plan their
wedding - again. But Chloe is
pregnant! Carly interrupts the
wedding with the news and the
sonogram confirms it! Dan is
elated, but Chloe's dream becomes
a potential nightmare when she finds
out how far along she is - which means
either Daniel or Phillip is the papa!
- Chad is caught off guard by his mother
when she pretends to casually accept his
decision to attend university in Salem.
- Mia says goodbye to her friends in Salem
after Madeline gets her out of town with an
offer from the New York High School
for the Performing Arts, along with the
promise of housing and living expenses
paid, plus a free plane ticket for that day!
- Will laments he is going to miss her.
Sami consoles him.
- EJ promises Arianna he will prove
Nicole set her up! He believes his
ex will soon slip up.
- Brady wants Nicole to do a roving
reporter piece on Arianna's innocence
but she claims her boss will not
allow her to cover the muggings.
She proceeds to do the Alice
- Ari admits to Brady that she
should have believed him. Brady
tells her he has doubts about her
lawyer and therefore intends to
find and punish the creep who
- Nicole schemes to make Brady hers.
She discovers that he and Arianna
are through when he admits it.
- Kayla approves of Nath and Steph.
- Kayla hears Steph was duplicitous
from a worried Adrienne.
- Lucas, Mike, and Kim are back.
- Kim complains to Bo that Shane just
up and vanished after the divorce.
- Kayla tells off Bo for being with Carly.
- Sad times. Alice passes away on June 23.
Maggie is the one to make the announcement,
first to Jennifer.
Lots of real tears. Jennifer and Hope seem
to be hit the hardest. Jen has been keeping
the family together. A young Alice ...?
- Steph tries to console Nath.
- Poor Mike misses saying goodbye to the
Horton matriarch when he is delayed and then
has a car accident.
- Rafe is surprised to see Shane on the flight
back to Salem!
- Rafe comes home to Salem and pays Sami
an unexpected visit at the mansion cos he
is very concerned about her!
- Meanwhile, Shane reappears on Kim's radar
when he shows up at Alice's funeral.
- Hope finds out from Doug that Alice believed she
and Bo were still meant to be. She and Bo talk ...
- Mayor Abe has high praise for Alice.
- Lexie attends to Mike Horton is in
the hospital. Bill and Jennifer break
the sad news to him about Alice.
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|