Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF JULY 5 , 2010
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Shane and Kim head home to Los Angeles,
and they are happily back together. Before he
leaves, Shane gives Rafe some advice - don't
play fair against the DiMeras! Rafe asks his
FBI boss not to send him out of town for
a while, cos he must attend to personal biz!
- Rafe is anxious to keep EJ away from
both Sami and Ari.
- Jennifer has a run-in with Viv and tells her off!
Jen and Carly talk again.
- A private investigator snoops around for
Brady. Brady orders him to find that gold
money clip already! He is dismayed that Ari
still thinks he does not believe in her innocence
and has given him back his engagement ring.
In his opinion, her lawyer EJ is the devil and
she has sold her soul!
- The press covers Ari's arraignment, though
Nicole and her cameraman are not permitted
to enter the courtroom..
- EJ tells Arianna to trust him, he knows what
he is doing and he will make the person who
framed her slip up ... For now, he gets her
out on bail, which he pays. He bluffs to Nicole
that he has proof she framed Ari!
- Stefano tries to warn Elvis that he should let
go of the notion of happily ever after with
Sami, as he senses Rafe will dig until he
finds something on him! EJ will not listen.
- Stefano thinks EJ will not get what he is after.
He fakes to Nicole that his son has evidence
she set up Arianna - so she should leave town!
Nicole feels let down by the phoenix, who was her
ally once upon a time. She also spies the tail EJ
has put on her and reacts ...
- Bo happens to be holding the divorce papers
when Hope drops by to pick up Ciara. She pretends
not to be bothered about it. In addition, she appears
to be angry at men when she goes over what she
assumes Ari felt against the powerful men who
must have led her to the attacks. Bo realizes
something is not right with Hope and he also
doubts Ari is guilty. Carly comes home and tells
Bo that Hope was oddly friendly to her one time
while he was away ...
- Hope pops another sleeping pill!
- Adrienne is clearly upset when she spies
Hope and Justin getting up close and personal -
and Justin is in Hope's bedroom! What Adrienne
doesn't realize is that red lipstick Hope was actually
trying to divert Justin with a kiss, cos he was told by
Ciara that Hope had his missing wallet!
- Sami talks relationships with Caroline. She feels
EJ has changed, though Caroline feels he will never
be able to change, just like her Victor ...
- The teens hang out at the beach.
- T gives Chad relationship advice.
- Chad issues Gaby an invitation.
- Maddie warns Kate that the secret getting
out will only ruin lives. Kate agrees not to mention
what she saw in the document - provided Stefano
does not ask about it, which he probably won't..
- Will and Gaby get to know each other better.
- Will finds out that Maddie was a ho for hire
when he overhears Kate and Madeline talking
at the mansion! He and Chad have a big fight
and it takes a cop to break it up! They do not
get arrested cos the cop realizes Will is the
grandson of Commander Roman Brady.
Will suggests Chad ask his mom about her past.
Chad tries ...
- EJ thinks his luck is about to change when the fair
Samantha admits she just might have feelings for him.
- Sami is moved by some memories of Rafe
when she hears Gaby singing a familiar lullaby
at a family picnic down at the lake. She woefully
tells Gaby she misses Rafe. Gaby says Rafe
misses her too. Will thinks Sami should call Rafe
but then realizes part of the problem is Rafe cannot
accept EJ as a part of her life. Will admits that he
might have been wrong about EJ, who is great
with the kids, and he might have changed after all.
- Victor wants to dine with Maggie.
- Caroline decides to volunteer at the hospital.
- Caroline is mad about Victor's roving eye!
She gives him and the redhead a piece
of her mind.
- Bo is increasingly concerned about Hope.
- Carly starts to feel insecure in her seemingly
blissful relationship with Bo. Jen had warned her
that Hope would always be a part of his life.
- Nicole tells Baker they must neutralize EJ -
for good! He refuses to involve himself or his
lady partner in crime.
- Hope and Dr. Baker have their next meet-up.
Lovestruck Dick learns more about her mad plan ...
- Nicole pumps Sami, in case she knows anything
about EJ's so-called evidence. Sami is clearly unaware.
- Desperate Nicole breaks into the DiMera mansion
and that is when she accidentally discovers EJ was
the mastermind behind the sydnapping - the lucky
break she was hoping for, cos now boy does
she have leverage! She secretly records a telling
conversation between EJ and Stefano while
hiding at the mansion.
- Nicole demands a meeting with her ex. She brazenly
tells EJ she knows exactly what he did and heard
him discussing his mastermind role in the sydnapping,
with Stefano.Tough luck, that, cos EJ hears the bomb
drop from his enemy Nicole after he has spent the day
getting closer to Sami, with the kids at the lake!
- Carly insists Chloe get a paternity test -
or else she tells all! If she gets the test and the baby
belongs to Daniel, she will keep her silence.
- And Chloe has not seen the last of Vivian. Madame
pays her a visit, during which she gloats she did
indeed set her up to believe Dan was having an
affair with Carly. Viv is gonna tell Carly, too, though
she does not say anything about having wanted Chloe
to kill her. She warns Carly that she will never stop
until she has destroyed her!
- Kate reminds Carly that Chloe was a disaster
for her son. She later bumps into Daniel and
suggests he not delude himself about his fiancee!
- Mel assures Daniel she is happy about the baby and
he assures her no one will ever replace her in his heart.
- Daniel informs Victor that Chloe means the
world to him. He gives his beloved something special -
a christening gown.
- Phil/Mel and Nath/Steph run into each other at the
- Phil accidentally finds Mel's big sister tee. He is
stunned when Mel enlightens him that Chloe is preggers!
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|