Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF FEBRUARY 22, 2010
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Days Storyline Spoilers - click here!
- Hope investigates Vivian. Victor is not exactly
forthright, though the Greek tycoon does admit
he is more anti-Carly than anti-Viv! Meanwhile,
he tries to rein in Vivian. He has already warned
her that he has the evidence against her locked away!
- Phillip realizes Vivian plotted to kill his bride and
he totally denounces her! She is devastated to have
- Melanie is very afraid whrn she comes to.
- Carly deals with the reality of what would be best for
her daughter. She then lays her cards on the table and
identifies herself as Melanie's bio-mom to her.
- Melanie is upset at Carly, but how clear-headed is
she after surgery ...? Phil visits Melanie and she repeats
Carly's claim that she is her bio-mother. They discuss.
- Mel wants to know who her real father is once Carly
tells her the tragic tale of her evil stepfather. Carly does
not want to say. Wrong answer!
- Vivian finds out that Melanie has woken up! Lawrence's
apparition presses her to finish the job and avenge his
murder with another!
- Chloe criticizes Dan for letting Carly see Melanie. He is
concerned about his beloved Chloe and tries to reassure her.
- Chloe cries on Phillip's shoulder. She does not
want a therapist but Dan insists! Dan tells her
he can go to the therapist with her ...
- Elvis tells Sami he thinks Sydney is only a case to Rafe.
He then goes to the cabin, pleased that the passports have
arrived. Anna, however, feels he is doing the wrong thing.
- Sami finds Rafe in tears over Sydney. She is moved.
- Brotherly intuition? Will cannot believe that Sydney
- Mia refuses to give up on the idea of reconciling with
ex-flame Chad. Poor Will. And poor Gaby, cos she will
not let up with the catty comments!
- Victor and Stefano talk family.
- EJ informs Stefano he is going away.
- Rafe is getting dangerously close. Matter of fact, he
has a sneaking suspicion Sydney is not repeat not dead!
Will Stefano warn his son or will he take it upon himself
to step in?
- EJ realizes Sami and Rafe are still involved when he
finds them in a compromising position.
- EJ alters his plan. He gets inspired by Anna when she
mentions the word HERO.
- Carly requests a favor of Bo.
- EJ pretends he got another ransom note and this one
is a real doozy! This one says that Sydney is alive, the
kidnapper wants to make a deal. Sami had better not
tell Rafe anything ... EJ wants her to keep the secret!
- Viv attempts to kill Mel - again - this time by suffocating her
but again it doesn't work!
- Bo thinks they will soon have all the evidence they need
to convict her, now that the cops have Gus! He discusses
the case with Hope.
- It is official. Bo loves two women and he admits it!
- Carly confesses to Daniel that Melanie is his bio-daughter
and he is upset he was never told, yet at the same time
overcome with both joy and concern about having a
child. He keeps the secret for now, but the big question is
will Chloe tell Phillip ...!
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|