Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF FEBRUARY 15, 2010
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Mia gets a Valentine present from Will. A pretty necklace.
- Kate gets Stefano to drop the plan to "take care" of Vivian.
She does not want Phillip to trace anything negative to her.
- Things get wild at the Kiriakis reception when Carly shows up
packing heat! She finds Vivian ready to kill Mel by pushing
her off the rooftop so she fires the gun - but Mel gets in the way
in the last minute and is shot instead. Carly cries out that she is
her mother, in the presence of Lexie, Phillip, Maggie, and Brady!
- Victor confronts Viv about her poisonous plot. If Melanie dies,
she is in big trouble, he warns!
- Kate and Lucas cannot help but notice how nervous Vivian is.
Kate vows if she hurts Phillip, she will pay!
- Bo rushes unconscious Hope to hospital. He gets her to wake
up but she was too weak to explain what Vivian was up to.
- Hope makes a groggy mistake. She thinks Justin is Bo and
tells him she loves him.
- Mel is taken to the hospital. Dan operates and gets rid of
the bullet. She flatlines, then stabilizes, still asleep. Phillip
stays at her side, as does Maggie. Brady visits her as well.
- Carly and Vivian are arrested but Viv is released as there
is not presently any evidence against her. Bo gets in touch
with someone in Switzerland.
- Hope is convinced Bo really does love Carly. He gets her
out on bail but advises Carly she must stay away from
her daughter ...
- Carly visits her in her room, after begging Dr. Dan to let
her in. Mel starts to wake up ...
- Anna is creeped out by EJ's rage. She fears he wants to
kill Sami. He says he wants only to punish her.
- Anna has a meeting with Rafe, who knows she knows more
than she is letting on! He prods her for answers. EJ has
warned her to stick to the script ...
- Vivian plays innocent to Phillip. Will he believe her?
Not if Bo, Hope, or Kate can get through to him!
Kate also has a sneaking suspicion that Victor played
a role in the drama. He denies it.
- Justin tells Phillip that Carly told the truth. Vivian wanted
to kill Melanie and Victor knew about it, which was why
he switched the toxic comb.
- By week's end, Phillip demands Vivian come clean!
- EJ and Sami have a heart-to-heart about Sydney.
- EJ tells little Johnny a big secret! In the next few weeks, he
might be hearing some terrible things about his sister, yet
those things will not be true!
- The next phase of a dastardly plan proceeds! EJ drops Syd's
clothes in the river so she is presumed dead. The clothes are
found. And so Rafe must tell Sami of the shocking discovery
that will soon drive a distance between them. Sami tells Rafe
off for not listening to her that the kidnapping woman would
get rid of Sydney unless they paid her! She calls Lucas to
console her. FBI Rafe wants the whole river searched.
- Elvis informs Anna he will be vanishing with Johnny
- Steph assures Nathan he could be the one for her but only
if he feels the same way. He insists he does.
- Stephanie and Nathan consummate their relationship on
their romantic holiday. Nevertheless, he dreams she is Mel!
- Stephanie gets rid of the evidence so Nathan will never read
the letter! She tears it up after telling Nath it was something
given her by Mel, whom he does not want to discuss. No
one will know what was in it now, so she thinks ...
- Nath does not check his messages and is unaware that Mel
- Chloe has a tragic loss. As DaysCafe already reported
a month ago, her pregnancy is not destined to be. When
she has her doctor's appointment, there is no baby ...
A very concerned Dan arranges for her to see a therapist,
but she cancels the appointment. Arianna overhears.
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|