Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF AUGUST 2 , 2010
All rights reserved. No copying and pasting
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Sami is moved by EJ's proposal, but tells him she
cannot accept as long as she loves Rafe. EJ begs her
to keep the ring, in case she changes her mind.
- One of Salem's conflicted women seeks
spiritual guidance ...
- Baker gets a goodbye call from Hope. He writes
her one last letter, in which he admits he is in
love with her. He now plans to leave Salem.
- The net is closing in on a felon ...
- Hope wildly threatens Bo with a knife and
she would kill him if she could!
- HOPE REALIZES WHAT SHE HAS DONE!
Bo has videotaped her and shows her the "other
side of Hope" when she wakes up. He knew
right away he was dealing with an alter ego.
He says he still loves her!
- Dick Baker is soon in in big trouble, too! He is
arrested for illegal gambling! Will he be able to count
on his so-called pal this time around ...?! Nicole is
there for the doc, ready to bail him out - literally!
She visits the doc down at the station with the
promise that she will send someone to pay his bail,
which will come from her! However, she does not
want a link between them on paper.
- Brady wants Nicole to be straight with him.
Of course, she plays along. But the one thing she
is sincere about is when she says she loves him ...
They make love, though Brady has found out about
the 5 million she suddenly has obtained and he knows
she has been lying! He tells her they are through! In
addition, he insists she tell the cops how she came
by the cash grab, and takes her down to the station!
He has proof, too, with that printout of the Grand
Cayman bank wire transfer she left lying around.
- Fay ends up being a very helpful lead for Rafe
as she opens up about her daughter. She tells him of
Nicole's mysterious package, which she was asked
to guard with her life! However, she detroyed the letter
which came with it after reading the first few lines.
All she has is the destroyed letter pieces and a cd.
She gives it all to Rafe, who intends to have the
lab try and put the pieces together! He assures Fay that
this time he and Nicole are on the same side, as the
enemy is the DiMeras! Fay suspects her daughter
has been playing a dangerous game of blackmail.
- Julie holds Bo responsible for Hope's problems
and she says so!
- Steph laments to Adrienne that Nath still has
a picture of himself with Mel. In addition, she feels
Phil is bizarre around her (Steph). Adrienne remarks he
has been bizarre around her as well, since she ran into
him at Dan's place, when he claimed he was picking
something up for Chloe. Steph is suspicious about his real
reason for being there ...
- Rafe is determined to interrogate Nicole!
- Mel is about to start calling Carly "Mom," unaware
that she is keeping secrets from papa Dan. Carly secretly
gets a sample of his DNA, for Chloe's paternity test.
She sneakily obtains a swab of his cheek, pretending
she just wants to do gene mapping for Melanie! Chloe
and Carly then meet up at St. Mary's for the hush
hush paterniy test. However, Carly soon runs into
Mel! Moments later, Chloe hears Dan's voice through
the curtain, as he wrongly assumes the person behind
said curtain is his patient! Carly diverts his attention ...
- Carly realizes she has reached the point of no return
with her deception. So, for that matter, does Chloe, who
is in a hurry to get out of there before disaster strikes,
which, of course, is exactly what happens!.
- Roman thinks Dick Baker looks mighty familiar ...
- Brady attacks Baker!
- Mel is offered a nursing position at St. Mary's.
- Before Chloe can make her great escape (after the
paternity test), Daniel spots her at St. Mary's! Oh oh!
- Hope confesses, despite Baker's attempt to stop
her! The evidence against Hope is too much. Bo wants
to protect her, but she insists he play by the book so ...
Bo has no choice but to place Hope under arrest,
even though he knows her psychosis was caused
by the sleeping pills!
- Doug, Julie, and Caroline worry about Ciara.
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|