|Days of Our Lives Spoilers
April 20-24, 2009
All rights reserved. LINK ONLY!
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Brady gets beaten up down at the pier so Melanie takes him
to the pub. This causes a slight delay for Sami, who still
wants to get to the church on time! Brady chooses to keep
the fact that he was beat up by a DiMera thug a secret.
- Originally not realizing that Grace has a real fever,
Sami regroups and heads for the church on foot, to bring
down the curtain on EJ's wedding! There has been just one
delay after another! Meanwhile, Mia is already there, with
her own plan in store. Mia wants Nicole's wedding to stop,
but Doc Baker intervenes. He takes the teen aside and warns
her about the dangerous DiMeras, so she changes her mind.
Down at Jave Cafe, Baker shows Mia all the things that have
been written about those dangerous DiMeras online, says he
was duped about them too, yet felt he had to go to the wedding
to somehow defend his position. He advises the mad teen to
accept the fact that she gave up her baby. The only way for Syd
to be safe, he explains, is for her to remain a DiMera!
- The bad luck, by the way, is official. It will definitely be
wedding interruptus for Nicole when Sami soon arrives!
And yet ... Sami changes her mind about telling EJ that
Grace is his as soon as she hears at the church that Phillip
Kiriakis was shot! She thinks EJ did it!
EJ gets mad at her and throws a strange accusation her way,
but they then come to an agreement, which, of course, does
not see either of them being up front. Matter of fact, Sami
plays along with EJ's accusation that she had planned to stop
the wedding out of jealousy, to cover up her real reason for
- As she waits with him at the hospital, Mel asks Brady if he
thinks Sami still loves EJ. He does not think so.
- A threat has been carried out - or has it?!
- Phillip gets shot by Stefano's hired gun at the hotel, but he is
destined to survive! Steph, who almost becomes a target herself,
is at his side. Dr. Dan later works his magic, though it is touch
and go and Phil flatlines before being revived. Speaking of the
assassin, he gets away. Feels like old times!
- When love and hate collide? Stefano gets smacked by Kate!
- Kate's kids mean everything to her. She quietly vows that if
her son Phil may live, then she will turn over a new leaf by
leaving Chloe alone - at least for now!
- Chloe and Daniel, meanwhile, are still drawn to each other/
- Victor is consumed with thoughts of revenge - and the Greek
tycoon is not one for idle threats. He morphs back into his old
Mafioso self! Brady promises he is on the Kiriakis side in
the mob war.
- Someone is tailing the phoenix ...
- EJ and Stefano play innocent as far as Phil's shooting is
concerned but Commissioner Bo gets tough with Stefano!
- Sami asks Roman to track down Rafe and he does! She intends
to tell him how she feels once and for all!
- After the weird wedding, Nicole and EJ head home to the
mansion for their private reception. Evil squared? EJ and
Nicole admit they do and will have certain secrets from each
another but are happy nonetheless, and have a wedding night.
- Nicole is uneasy about some of the family's "employees."
- She also overhears something ominous! A message from EJ
to Stefano, which makes her realize she is now married to
the murderous mob!
- EJ decides that, due to the imminent mob war, all DiMeras
should either stick close to home or be with bodyguards, so
Nicole can pretty much kiss her independence goodbye!
- The day after the wedding, Mia demands to see her baby,
Nicole agrees to meet her, but Mia does not feel a bond with
Sydney when she holds her. Baker later starts to tell Mia why
she does not feel close to that baby ...
- EJ and Brady's enemydom (new word alert teehee!) is declared.
- After eating out, Stefano does not feel well.
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|