Days of Our Lives Spoilers
Week of December 1-5, 2008
All rights reserved. LINK ONLY!
- Stephanie kisses Phillip!
- The game is afoot! Nicole's chance at biological motherhood
is gone with the wind so she straps on some padding and begins
her game of deception ... Meanwhile, she begs Brady not to tell
anyone she lost her baby! After hearing she was in the hospital,
EJ gets worried so Stefano gets a new doc for Nicole, who gets
freaked out as she still hasn't told the DiMera duo that she is no
longer carrying a DiMera heir/heiress. Her solution? She tells
the phoenix it is her body and pretends to be mad ...
- Also, Nicole wishes to bribe Dr. Baker!
- Rafe tries to plan a Merry little Christmas season for Sami
and she thinks that's very sweet, tree and all.
- Max finally receives Trent's mysterious box ...
- John's first therapy session is about to get underway. Marlena
informs Brady of his cooperation. John gets mad as he feels she
has betrayed his confidence but then gets an earful from Brady,
who calls him a robot who insults people! Speaking of the session,
Dr. Charlotte Taylor, who has inherited her deceased da's files,
tells John what he wants to hear. Is it intentional?
- Sami wants to return to the convent. Rafe accompanies her.
Speaking of Rafe, he will know a major secret about the goings
on at DiMera mansion when he sees that Nicole must be hiding
something! He originally snoops around said mansion in order
to investigate the mayor's murder.
- Sami learns more about Rafe's life, too!
- Dr. Dan bears bad news for Kate, just when she thought
things were looking up. But there is always hope. Kate needs
a bone marrow transplant to save her life and Chloe is a match!
(remember we reported a few weeks ago that Chloe would help
Kate the most - this is it!) It's official. Chloe intends to be Kate's
bone marrow donor.
- Melanie tries for a fresh start in Salem, but she will need a
helping hand to jump start that career, and so without further
ado, Phil hires her, but he will not be an easy man to work for,
as she soon finds out! He is also blunt about her needing to not
embarrass herself this time. Stephanie's annoyance soon turns to
smugness about the whole scenario ...
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|