Days of Our Lives Spoilers
November 17-21, 2008
All rights reserved. LINK ONLY!
- Dr. Daniel confides in Chloe about his tendency to get involved
with patients. Of course, she will keep his secret.
- Are Lucas and Chloe solid as a rock or is this the relationship
to nowhere? Lucas wants them to get mega-serious this week,
but is she ready to commit? Here's the deal - Lucas wants to
marry the singing diva and he tells mama Kate all about it!
- Phil and Steph talk biz as she shows him her resume. Looks
like she could have a bright future at Titan with that juicy
internship though their attention is soon diverted when they
learn of a possible kidnapping from an unexpected and very
accidental phone call as psycho Nick makes his first slip!
- Melanie wonders if she killed Trent and should turn herself in.
Nick is about to take Melanie out of town when she remembers
that he was at the cemetery the night of Trent's murder. The ice
pick makes Melanie remember the night of the murder as it really
happened but Nick will not let her leave their motel room, not
even to go for a walk! How does Melanie react? She informs
him she knows what he did, even though he has been trying to
make her believe she killed Trent. And it gets worse for poor old
Nick. Maggie comes across the creepy note he wrote to Melanie.
Stephanie and Phil overhear a very telling conversation between
Nick and Mel when Steph's number is accidentaly dialed and the
race is on to find out where they are. Time for the cops to act, too!
When Bo and Hope storm the motel room where Nick has Mel,
the ensuing chaos makes it look like he tried to kill her by shoving
her off the balcony! Phil rescues Melanie from the jaws of death
when he catches her! Hope then has to slaps the cuffs on her
cousin. Nick gets arrested, while the town turns on Melanie for
causing the drugged out demise of Salem's most popular professor.
But are things really what they seem in Salem ...?
- Brady has some interaction with Nicole when he shows up at the
mansion and enlists her to help him with John. Nicole tells him
she is a pal of new John, not the old one. Still, she puts in a good
word for him with the pawn, who has been painfully aloof.
- Now that Brady is single again and near Nicole, EJ gets jealous!
- Marlena calls EJ on his feelings for Nicole, who also meets
up with Brady at the health club.
- Nicole enjoys the grand DiMera lifestyle and dines with the
family. However, just when EJ and Nicole get close, Stefano
summons his legal eagle son away on business. Meanwhile,
Nicole starts to have sharp pains in her stomach and it looks bad.
- On another murderous note, Marino's killer, aka Sami's wannabe
killer, gets a step closer to finding his prey when he brazenly
approaches Marlena, seeking information and threatens her, but
he is messing with the wrong blonde. John to the rescue! The
pawn shows up, cool as a cucumber, with a gun aimed at the
killer and he is just as deadly ...
- Sami is desperate to get out of her prison apartment more than
ever and gets to work ...
- Once again, Lexie feels that everything is just too much.
Abe takes steps to keep the waterfront green friendly and
he holds a press conference ...
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|