|Days of Our Lives Spoilers
March 30 - April 3, 2009
All rights reserved. LINK ONLY!
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Grace is christened and her middle name is Raphaela.
Rafe is ever so moved.
- Lucas has a sneaking suspicion that Sami is actually
Grace's birth mother! He asks Sami to tell him the truth once
and for all. Is Grace, in fact, her biological daughter?
- Nicole wants to shut up the now hospitalized Tony.
She insists that she saved his life by calling 911, so he
should return the favor and keep her secret. She also warns
him that if he does not keep her secret, he will have problems!
That is when Tony’s heart rate skyrockets!
- Tony attempts to communicate the truth to EJ via a note ...
- As it turns out, however, dying Tony is unable to complete the
note, and EJ swears he will find out what exactly his brother
was trying to tell him!
- Tony loses his life.
- Nicole is cagey with the cops. Hope is displeased.
- Angry Stefano demands answers from Nicole.
- Bo is not pleased with Philip’s attitude.
- Nicole finally tells the cops that Tony's fall was an accident,
just as Phil described. In return, Phil will keep mum about
whatever the heck she is up to with Brady. Stefano senses
something and calls her a traitor!
- Anna blames Stefano for Tony and slaps him!
- Stefano blames the Kiriakis clan and thus declares WAR!
- EJ agrees to put off his wedding.
- Bo tells Roman to steer clear of his wife!
- Hope also perceives that Bo does not want her near
Roman. Will she do the math?
- Kate considers forging Dan's signature!
- Sami talks to Will about Grace. Will gets mad, so Rafe
has a heart to heart talk with the lad. He tells him why
he should go easy on Sami.
- Will's new pal Mia ends up close to Grace. Will she learn
- Sami reconsiders her decision not to tell EJ he is Grace's papa.
- Chloe gets an exciting job offer, but will the timing be right?
Fact of the matter is, she suspects she is pregnant!
But wait! As she soon informs Kate and Lucas, her home
pregnancy kit was faulty.
- Trouble in paradise looms for Max and Chelsea. Their
relationship is strained by Chelsea blaming Mel for the recent
tragedies in Salem.
- Doc Baker is back to wreak havoc! And he gets a new
patient - Sydney!
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|