|Days of Our Lives Spoilers
Week of March 16-20, 2009
All rights reserved. LINK ONLY!
Next Week on Days - click here!
- Victor rages at Phil for the computer mishap. Phil gets more
bad news when he soon discovers what Tony now has in his
possession! And that's not all! Brady then tells Phil off for bugging
Nicole. Meanwhile, Phil angrily vows that the DiMeras will crash
- Chloe's priest resurfaces!
- Stefano lets Nicole know he knows about her secret visit to the
convent and he does not buy it when she claims she was doing
- EJ praises Will to Sami.
- Rafe sneaks out the back when he sees Nicole at the pub cos
she could recognize him as the bogus cable guy who showed
up at the DiMera mansion a while back!
- Sly Stefano sets it up so Sydney's baptism is at the convent!
- Melanie accepts Tony's offer but he has not been any more
up front with her than EJ! What will Mel do next? Max flat out
refuses to give greedy Mel the last blueprints so Miss Mel plays
the burglar and steals them! Max is enraged! However, what goes
around comes around, for once she lets Tony have them, he
appears to give her the brush off! Mel tries to turn the tables on
the DiMeras by bringing Phil into the picture ...
- EJ is increasingly jealous of Brady's connection with Nicole.
- Tony discovers Nicole's secret! (as we already reported 1
month ago, he runs into Mia and does the math). He becomes
confrontational toward Nicole about her deception!
Here's how it plays out. Mama Mia (as DaysCafe was the first
to call her!) arrives at DiMera mansion and slips up by telling
Tony she wants her baby! Of course she leaves alone, though
Tony is now armed with the truth. Nicole tries unsuccessfully
to throw him off by claiming Mia is a blackmailer. Later at the
church, Nicole faints! However, she is soon revived and Sydney
is christened, with godparents Tony and Lexie in attendance. Mia
quietly drops by as well.
- Meanwhile, against Victor's advice, Kate heads to Vegas and
she is just desperate to stop that wedding! She even confides
as much to a complete stranger! As it turns out, she will be too
late. Time for Plan B! Kate's intentions take a murderous turn!
- Sami has a close call when EJ hears her mention bringing
home her baby! Poor Grace is unwell.
- Will meets Mia, and wonders why is she crying? Will and Caroline
later try to help her and she is grateful ...
- Bo advises Steph to rethink her relationship with Phil.
Speaking of Bo, he has a vision about his vision that makes
it seem that much more realistic!
- Rafe gets a warning about Sami.
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|