Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 10, 2012
All rights reserved. No copying/pasting/paraphrasing
(started August 19)
DaysCafe tweets Day Ahead Spoilers daily at noon!
Follow DaysCafe on Twitter for the Early Scoop!
Days of Our Lives Spoilers Next Week - click here!
- Love and jealousy are in the air.
- EJ interrupts a moment between Sami and Rafe. He asks how
pregnant Nicole is and Sami becomes cold toward Rafe again.
- T'would seem we haven't seen the last of a certain
someone's schemes ... EJ is out to get full custody of
Nicole's baby and win over Sami at the same time.
He continues to flirt with Sami and calls lawyer Justin for
- Nick moves in at the Kiriakis mansion. Maggie intends to break the
news to Mel gently. Too late! Mel runs into Nick when she comes
to see Maggie and her fear is evident. He is sorry.
- Mel's head is spinning from Chad's proposal. What's a girl to do?
She proceeds with her wedding plans. Maggie, however, feels
it is a bad idea.
- Abe is in for a surprise. EJ is the mayor of Salem no more!
- Kayla is touched when Abe presents her with Lexie's old pen she
used for signing important hospital documents.
- Nick begins his path to redemption with an apology to Caroline.
- Caroline invites Nick to come work at the Brady pub.
The clumsy dishwasher bonds with Gabi right off the bat cos
she thinks people deserve a second chance.
- Bo suggests Caroline also get genius Nick to help her with her
computer and website.
- Bo warns EJ that the Salem P.D. has a DiMera task force ready
to bring down his crime family and doubts his break with Stefano
- T plays Cupid but did he mean to?! He lets it slip to Will that Sonny
is still into him! Will is grateful and races to the coffee house.
- Kate confuses Sami by taunting her that nothing works out
with any man in her life.
- Chad wants brother EJ to be his best man. EJ agrees and alludes to
the fact that he has wedding plans in mind for himself!
- Will is concerned about infatuated Sami trusting EJ too much.
- Lucas buys Rafe a beer and tells him EJ knows it infuriates
Sami that Nicole and Rafe are having a baby.
- Rafe admits to Sami that he said a lot of mean things to her out
of anger over her cheating.
- Rafe is pretty sure he knows what EJ is up to. He tries to
warn Sami, insists she will never be able to trust EJ the snake, and
then passionately kisses her! Sami feels the passion but is disappointed
when he leaves. Rafe is finding it hard not to be in control of his
- Uncertain Sami pulls out of her date with EJ. EJ seeks revenge on Rafe!
- Nicole wants Dan to be the godfather of her baby. He agrees.
- Jen complains to Kayla that Nicole is weaving her web around
unsuspecting Dan. Kayla reminds her Nicole is very bad news.
Meanwhile Jen and Brady are becoming fast friends. They share a
pretzel together and discuss the loved ones they lost. Brady hopes to
meet and do this every week. Nicole spies them together.
- Chad's hot temper flares at Gabi when he finds out she agreed
to be in Mel's wedding party. But Gabi's situation takes a dramatic
turn when she gives Chad a taste of his own medicine!
- Meanwhile Mel keeps running into Nick.
- Will and Sonny share their feelings! Adrienne is worried that
Sonny will get hurt cos that boy's parents are trouble...
- Sonny and Will agree to proceed slowly with their budding relationship.
- Cam gets more mixed signals. Jen assumes her daughter is a woman
of the world ... But Abigail is no steamy seductress. She blurts out
she's really a VIRGIN to her mom.
- When Abigail summons Cam to the house, he has had quite enough
and dumps her!
- Jen confides to Daniel about Abigail's outburst and they talk. Nicole
interrupts and, once alone with Jen, accuses her of playing mind games
with Dan, reminding her she already jilted him.
- Nicole sneaks a kiss with Dan.
NEXT WEEK: Nicole's impromptu kiss backfires!
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|