Days of Our Lives Spoilers
WEEK OF AUGUST 27, 2012
All rights reserved. No copying/pasting/paraphrasing
(started August 12)
DaysCafe tweets Day Ahead Spoilers daily at noon!
Follow DaysCafe on Twitter for the Early Scoop!
Days of Our Lives Spoilers Next Week - click here!
- Will regrets having a tryst with Gabi. He fears he has made a mess of
everything now and confides in Marlena.
- Kate reaches out to EJ to find out about Stefano. Chad makes a gesture
to help his brother, whom he is glad to hear is blood after all!
- Sami and EJ have both made bail.
- Rafe has Sami on the brain. Hope notices!
- Lucas and Sami have a big fight! He accuses her of only wanting
what she cannot have and warns no one will love her forever.
- All charges against Will have been dropped, thanks to Rafe.
- EJ romances Sami, who finds it hard to resist after they kiss
but she decides she is off men for now, for the sake of her children.
- EJ feels rejected.
- Roman gives Rafe a promotion. Bo is glad to have him on the team
so they can keep an eye on the DiMera clan. They both know there
are dirty cops in the department who work for the DiMeras.
- Chad presses Mel to fill him in on her history with Nick.
(Btw the genius once gave Mel the rights to his alternative fuels project,
after which she made a deal with Titan, changed her mind, tried to make
a deal with EJ, but was then cheated out of the project altogether) ...
- Mel confides in Chad about Nick, the genius Horton descendant
who stalked her and killed her abusive adopted father. Julie is trying
to get him out on parole! Mel calls it a nightmare but admits to Chad
that she used Nick and was not very nice. She is a wreck. But she
is not keen on Chad telling her what to do and complains to Dan
about him being overly protective and making her feel weak.
- Brady, Chad, and Maggie think it would be best for Mel if
Nick remained in jail for now. Maggie has a change of heart when
Julie informs her that he was recently attacked by a fellow inmate
brandishing a knife!
- Nick feels sorry for what Mel went through with her recent kidnapping
when Hope updates him.
- Marlena counsels Nick. She then tells Maggie he has changed. But
Maggie knows "Once an addict, always an addict."
- Marlena goes to see Mel, who feels the pressure when she realizes
that Nick will face another 18 months in jail if he is not paroled this time.
- Nick's mom will make an appearance, as the family presses him
to insist on that parole hearing. He eventually agrees.
- Meanwhile Dan is concerned.
- Will stops working for EJ.
- Gabi is disappointed when she finds out from rude intolerant T that
he had a fight with Will and trashed him for being gay - the night they
made love. She asks Will if he was just trying to prove he was not gay.
He admits maybe and is very sorry. She concludes they were both
- Will still thinks he has lost Sonny. Meanwhile, Sonny is not interested
in his admirer, who realizes he is waiting for Will.
- John thanks Kate for telling Brady Madison's dying words.
- Stefano remains in hiding.
- John thinks Kate should cut her losses with Stefano. She agrees
to back off. For now!
- Brady opts to go back to work at Titan and concentrate on his career.
- Dan and Rafe promise Nicole they will keep her baby from EJ.
- Nicole pours her heart out to Daniel. She does not get the reaction
she was hoping for.
- Nicole comes face to face with EJ. He will not let up about her baby
being his and butts heads with Rafe.
- Nicole pretends she needs to move in with Dan. Dan hopes Victor
and Maggie can help but it all goes to hell!
- Jealous Rafe overhears Johnny at the town square with Caroline and
Sydney, babbling about Sami and EJ being home alone together.
- Caroline nudges Rafe toward Sami. Roman tries to nudge Sami
- Dan and the widow Jen reconnect. Jen takes pity on Nicole and opens
her home to her.
- Sonny deals with T by decking him. POW, right in the kisser!
He warns if he ever bothers another gay person he will report him
to the cops. T is stunned and gets a fat lip.
- Brady comforts stressed Mel.
- NEXT WEEK: CHAD ASKS MEL TO MARRY HIM!
|DAYS OF OUR LIVES SPOILERS|